Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stillwater

VIP Member
I barely took much notice of her at the time nor since but Avril and that crowd response has made me teary. What a chick.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
The Queen..Dolly P killed off me enjoying any other Sunday performer in this slot now, I want her back! Shania isn’t impressing me much!

no-no

VIP Member
I think some blending of styles is okay but really can’t get behind the likes of Dua Lipa headlining. Hate any prolonged subjection to social media music.

Tamij

VIP Member
I’ve a strange relationship with Coldplay. I will always watch their live shows on Glasto because they’re bloody spectacular. I actually really like one of their songs but couldn’t tell you the name of it… but I would never actually listen to an album of theirs from start to finish.

Reactions: 7

Merpedy

VIP Member
I don’t understand why they didn’t try to get Raye again. She’s had a phenomenal year so could have easily headlined this year

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Chris Martin has lived in LA for the last 10 years or so, that's why his accent has changed. I've seen Coldplay live around a dozen times and they really are absolute perfectionists when it comes to live shows and they have kind of ruined everyone else for me now as when we went to see Muse they literally had zero stage presence. That was honestly an amazing set last night but unsurprising as they've been on tour for the last 18 months or so and are uber polished.

Made me very sad seeing Michael Eavis, he looks very poorly/aged now.

Aussie

VIP Member
Just catching up on the Keane set, their music is so soothing. I watched Bombay Bicycle Club earlier & loved it

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I don’t get why Coldplay are headlining. Again. I know they are still super popular but I feel like they are done when it comes to being a Glastonbury headliner.
---
Really enjoyed Seventeen’s set. Never heard of them before but it was really fun. The last song was really catchy. Also enjoyed Olivia Dean. Again not heard of her before but she’s on my Spotify list now.

Redline

The day the BBC finally get rid of Jo Whiley, is the day I run screaming down the street naked celebrating. She ruins it every year.

• Heart

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Is it the sound or has shania totally forgotten how to sing? this is awful
Agree nobody could beat dolly shes amazing