Glastonbury 2022 - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretending Elton isn’t headlining because I didn’t get tickets and I’m not keen on the idea of more disappointment in the resale….

the other two headlines are pretty strongly rumoured to be arctic monkeys (who I have seen before and am not keen to see again) and guns n roses. I know it’s not all about the headliners but that is the thing that makes the news, grabs your attention etc and it’s pretty poor for me personally
I’m expecting Taylor Swift back as her 2020 headline got cancelled. Also feel like they wouldn’t do 3 male headliners.
AM looked poor at Reading this year, glad I saw them in 2013 at their peak😂

Reactions: 1
I’m expecting Taylor Swift back as her 2020 headline got cancelled. Also feel like they wouldn’t do 3 male headliners.
AM looked poor at Reading this year, glad I saw them in 2013 at their peak😂
Taylor has two Minneapolis shows that weekend so won’t be her, my money is on Rihanna. The problem with AM at Reading was that they only give the headliners 70 mins now there are two main stages so any show can’t be that good, no Foos giving us 2 and a half hours any more!

Reactions: 1
Definitely no Taylor I agree. I believe Emily eavis said she will try to balance the line up gender wise but it’s not always possible to have a female headliner - or something like that. What other females are around? Dua Lipa just finished her mammoth tour but is rumoured to be headlining Coachella? Rihanna, nothing is confirmed but she’s rumoured to tour. Beyoncé also rumoured to be touring… who else?

I saw arctic monkeys on their last tour and they were honestly dreadful, so dull and their new album is the same. Good for them for making the music they want to, but Im interested to see how the stadium shows are reviewed.