Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Homebird44

VIP Member
Grim seems to have overcome all her anxieties and everything being a disaster! I’d say her hair looks better than usual 😂
She gave Makdad such a dirty look!!!!! 😂😂😂

WE FUCKING LOVE MAKDAD! 🤣🤣🤣
Pmsl. There is a continent between her and her husband. Her hair looks like lego.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

StopRightThere

When she said “I can honestly say I hate driving” did anyone here the sound that came out of her throat. What was that? 🤣 I found it so funny!

• Haha
I don't get it either. I occasionally go in for laundry products, mitchum (as I have found it cheaper in there than anywhere else even on offer) and grab some Australian import chocolate when there
I love B&Ms for one reason only - Cherry Ripe bars. I spend about 20 quid on them at a time! I could eat one now and I have none 😭

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I’ve noticed she says the word “UMM” a lot… now I won’t be able to not notice her saying it.

I have two questions,
if she gets gifted shampoo will she use it?
Also if we say the name of her restaurants on here… will that mean they come up on a google search for them? 😇
I know three of them but not either number one or two I think.

Reactions: 2

pinkgin147

She'll be the contact on the delivery note. My old boss was for our place. He was called to say a delivery is on the way, the drivers can't often park up and need to be quick.
Ok that makes more sense. Surely someone else is there though to put things away. Surely they could sign. Like if it’s food it’ll need storing correctly?

Reactions: 2