Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotAHun

Can I ask, not sure if it's been mentioned before but I'm new to her and her threads. Why does she not show her older two boys on the gram and only ever show off her youngest?

Reactions: 4

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Well all that shit on the double bed can’t have happened since the bed making montage can it? It’s like a hoarders bedroom. Apparently there’s a good reason why it looks like that? All I can think of is her middle son and the little one must share that dead old lady’s double bed. The other room had a single mattress on the floor and she said that was her eldest sons room, so the other two are in the same bed! Why the fuck wouldn’t she have done the kids rooms first? Especially when 2 of them are sharing a bed? She’s a proper dirty, scruffy bitch 🤮
She’s actually a tramp. Omgggggg 🤢

Reactions: 3

NotAHun

This is the same woman who claimed yesterday she loved her skin, it’s never been better so didn’t need a filter! Back to one less than 24 hours later. However, this one is an improvement on that other one.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I can't keep up with her!

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member
I won’t believe her unless she posts a story of her mother sat holding tomorrow’s paper listening to the speaking clock on her phone!

Let’s place our bets for who we think is on tomorrow night at ‘one of her restaurants’ seeing as she’s back to calling them that again now!
1. Shitney
2. George Shiteal
3. Freddie Mercushite
4. Shiteal Jackson
Or possibly a curve ball and maybe she’ll bring back shitele or abshiteba??
Have they had a Garry Barlow act yet?

So yesterday was good/stressful. Then she talked about what she was going to wear tonight, the jumpsuit etc. Suddenly she throws in “unless my anxiety gets the better of me”, just trying to copy Hinch and her Pride of Britain rant. We know she’ll claim anxiety stopped her wearing the jumpsuit when really she’s back to Tesco to get a refund on the £50 tat she bought yesterday 🙄

Meant to add in my previous post, how did she not know her middle boy was off for 2 weeks? That’s odd though, usually only private schools have different/longer holidays. I think there’s more to it, possibly COVID related. If that’s the case the school just needs to send everyone for a pcr test where Jessie went, they get the results in an hour 🙄
My nieces are off for 2 weeks, the school lump all the inset days together.