Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Well tonight at Samsara (no4) we have Whitney and at Indian Diner (no2?) it’s Adele. She did say they had a tribute on at all 4 tonight. Here’s a clip of ‘Whitney’ at the last night. A similar standard to all the others. Poor Whitney will be spinning in her grave tonight 😱

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Are we thinking that the advert in the flyer is the ‘or work’ for the restaurant she claimed they were doing? Before no 4 opened?

Runforestrun

VIP Member

Homebird44

VIP Member
Is it usual for shops down south to take internet orders, despatch and get delivered in the same afternoon/evening???
I’m sorry but who’s Husband would go mad if they bought a new telly? My husband wouldn’t give a monkeys!
Oh mine would. I work full time, he checks our joint accounts every day. He nevers moans at me but I do sometime get a "you've got X amount left in your account".

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
We haven’t had a mum babysits my kids story for a while. The last one happened because people were wondering if her kids were on their own every night. But as we’ve seen these last couple of weeks she’s not at ‘work’ as much as she pretended she was before dvgate.
wonder when she’ll tell us tattlers again how her mum babysits every night for her?
she’s got a break from deliveries tonight, that’s nice for her 😂
Incase you didnae notice ma luvlee we have a fuel shortage fiasco so maybe her tank is empty 🤣🤣

• Haha

Homebird44

VIP Member
What an absolute idiot!!! I hope all her followers come here to have a look and have a sharp realisation that she's been feeding them a bunch of lies and how much of a abusive narcissist she is!!!
So do I, I hope they see how she speaks about her family. She's not well.

instaksajoke

Loool she’s sharing her whole life in the comments so that’s jamils number right I wish I could what’s app him 🤣

Homebird44

VIP Member
Liars that’s who. Desperate grasping liars who know they royally fucked up and are trying everything to prove that they don’t despise their Husband.
100% this. Shes as thick as shit. All this boss lady stuff is embarrassing. Keep sending your stupid fans here Jessie, they'll see all your flaws and hate.

Misssj80

VIP Member
Has she changed her accent in the last day? I'm sure she didn't talk like she is on her home bargain stories yesterday 🤣🤣

• Haha