Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instaksajoke

I wish I knew where she lived exactly. If be calling children's services and also expressing my concern for her husband. She's abusive and I camt take any more of it
It it’s Sutton it would fall under London or Surrey she always go to pri mark I think she’s sad that she watches her stories on tattle

Reactions: 1

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Is it raining down that way today? It’s still boiling up north and it looks like her windows have rain on them, and she is wearing a cardi!!! 🥵
ETA just seen she said it’s raining. It’s scorching here, we’d love a bit of rain!
We have had thunderstorms and rain today I’m probably an hour and half from there as the crow goes 😉

Mct

The live on mekdad’s fb has been deleted from last night? Just went to watch and it’s not there

Bubduh

On her grid post im sure the balloon says To.... but she has put a star over it?

StopRightThere

Thats madad. Betrayal boy is the one she's having a picture with thats she's taking herself. He can be seen in the videos also filming the diners.
Gosh. I don’t know any of the family lol. I thought that was them. Please send pics of betrayal boy and girl.

instaksajoke

she is so out of order for certain things but i love the fact she is supporting the LGTBQ+ (even with her 10 real followers) but i hope it sends a message that no matter what religion you are, it doesn’t matter and love is love. i hope she doesn’t get any backlash for that and as for her husband ‘allowing it’ that shouldn’t even have to feature in a sentence let alone a thought
But when you ask her privately if she supports it she says no it’s haram what ever that means

Olivemaks

VIP Member
2 questions I need answers to
1) Why don’t you wear one of your bestie SS outfits on opening night (I know, we can all guess the answer to that one) and
2) Who the heck looks after your kids when you’re ‘working’?
How many kids does she have??

instaksajoke

I maybe mistaken but it looks to me like she has put more effort into her nephews fireplace balloon birthday display than she did her own child’s a
Short while ago!
Lets hope the weather stays nice so she can have her party outside because I’m sure she won’t want to be breaking any more Covid rules anymore this week by inviting more than 6 into her care home 😉
It’s 30 now in an outside garden so she will sue that