Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoLando

VIP Member
There has been a fella on her stories a few times the last week who looks a lot like her ex boyfriends (Dean and Mickey) so I’m guessing it’s him. I think he is in a band called luxury apartments or something.
Sounds like a band name SuperHans would come up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Raver_Bear

Chatty Member
Some food box company sent Gizzi’s mum loads of free veg and Gizzi refused to thank them unless they also paid her some money. I forget where I heard this - possibly on the Jack thread?
this is what I remember as well- think it was during the first pandemic when everyone was panic buying and her mum was struggling to get a delivery. A veg box company bent over backwards to get one sorted for free and asked Gizi if she could mention them on social media as a thank you and to highlight them. She refused and said something like ‘you know I get £5k for a mention like that?’ Or similar.
I remember her vaguely from the ‘cook yourself thin’ days but otherwise I really don’t know much about her. She definitely seems like an absolute arrogant twat though.

• Wow
  • Sick

Gingerfattie

Chatty Member
I can see she’s now diagnosed herself with cyclothymia. Bullshit. I know Gizzi is clearly a psych expert of some renown (titter) but being a psych nurse myself I smell bullshit. Apparently she has to take pills to manage mania…really??? I reckon this is yet another celebrity wannabe poster girl/boy for mental illness who is completely unqualified to talk about it. We need to hear from everyday people using NHS services who really live with mental illness/developmental disorders/neurodivergence.

• Heart
A2B0E225-A464-4714-B424-1F17CD6A8958.png

😦 what a load of pseudoscientific horseshit. And also, again, what gives Gizzi the right to diagnose people she’s never met en masse? And calling people lazy in the process. Absolute twat

Who’s to say if she “did the work” to make a few lifestyle changes ❄ she might not actually have ADHD or depression either…

I’m not doing a Gizzi and diagnosing her. Just using her and the responders logic here.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Powershower

Chatty Member
RE gizzi and her approach to her weight, I almost unfollowed her when she was literally almost crying about being a size 14. It was so insensitive but this was prior to the days when I realised I could just … unfollow people.

she can cook, she was trained at the prue leith cooking school. She’s another one though, that refers to their neurodivergency (sp? Word?) as a “superpower”

• Heart
  • Sad

MustardCactus

Chatty Member
I posted this on another thread but I used to really like her, then I saw her being such an arse on Instagram and it put me right off.

During peak UK lockdown she flew out to Barbados for ‘work’ (a DJ set :rolleyes:) and then proceeded to post about how absolutely awful it was that Barbados went in to lockdown when she arrived. She could still enjoy the stunning hotel and beach etc and it was just tone deaf.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
She's not comparing like with like. At that price, they'll not have made the filling (or the pastry) themselves, they'll be relying on mass produced catering items. I *assume* she'll be making everything from scratch, and using better ingredients, and that's why her price point will be higher. Which is absolutely fine. Just don't come and snootily score some little fast food place as though they've got access to the same products and the time and money it takes to create them.

• Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
However I made her fake wagamamas katsu curry several times and it’s really good. She is a good cook but seems a bit volatile and ungrateful.

Reactions: 21

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Eeesh. 😬 Not sure I'd feel very comfortable with that post and pics if I were his partner. Especially when people are commenting things like this:
Screenshot_20211127-205957.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Looks like it…

I’m aware I haven’t seen or heard enough of him to fairly make this judgement - but I get the vibe that he isn’t really that into her 🤷‍♀️
She loves those kind of guys. Always smoking. Come across as a bit druggy, skinny and a bit smelly and nonchalant about her. The kind of guy you date in your teens and early 20s. Blake Fielder-Civil vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
0EC720D5-5BE2-49E9-8173-E7412502AF76.png

Gizzi… daughter of a baron but also of the streetz…

One of my least favourite things about her is her tone deaf hinting at how rough her life has been. That she’s incredibly close to the less privileged. She’s probably talking about her own personal drug dealers 😬 something I like to call “PGT”… oh really Gizzi? Did you have strong feelings about “PGT” when you helped open Mare Street Market in Hackney you patronising hypocrite? Yeah I bet you were hanging out on the estate between flogging shit pizza making all your new best mates that you can now complain on behalf of on Instagram 😂

Also this ramble doesn’t even make a lot of sense. The show when I watched it when it came out 10 + years ago was from the perspective of the gangs. No idea what she is going on about, but pretty sure she’s doing a Jack monroe (again) and positioning herself where she doesn’t belong for clout. And criticising something because she thinks it makes her edgy.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I think she mentioned it to sound edgy/in the know really, but there's also a bit of scientific of research going on at the moment looking into the effectiveness of microdosing pyschedelics for treating mental health issues such as ADHD, depression, bipolar, anxiety etc. From the anecdotal data I've seen it's really effective for a certain number of people out there, but research and trials are still in the early stages so I don't know why an addict would even consider it this early in their sobriety.
FYI, ADHD isn’t a mental health condition, it’s a neurodevelopmental disorder. Sorry to be pedantic, but I have it, and it’s something that even well-meaning people misunderstand.

• Heart

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Grim woman.

His ex is v brave. I just read her saved stories.

Grizzi will do anything to remain pals with men. Pick me woman.

A83ED7D6-BBF4-4EBB-A2EA-610E737BB258.png

As annoying as Gizzi is she’s also one of my favourite people to hate follow because she just has zero self awareness and can’t even see what a raving narcissist she is 😂 comments like this crack me up. I’m all for self love but who in their right mind announces to everyone they are funny and attractive like this? Also managed to reference how broken and special she is. Oh please Gizzi… give it a rest…

• Haha