Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roarke

VIP Member
Where is this photo by the way? Is it an old one as it’s not at the top of her grid or stories.

roarke

VIP Member
I love how she has turned her back on vegan fast food, despite the fact that she had a pop up vegan burger place not that long ago, based on copying the Burger King whopper. I think she is really pissed off she didn’t get that gig in Brighton and is trying to put people off going to it.
Anything to add to her Tinder profile; doesn’t play well with others.

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
There are articles about the cafe and founders and you can find them on insta and it seems to be ex musicians and associates now clean and sober opening a cafe because they live there. I can’t see everyone trekking out to Margate from London to patronise it regularly - does it get a tourist crowd? Maybe the locals want fancy cafe food with fancy cafe prices and the after party? Am I underestimating Margate as a place?
Not at all. If it’s a nice day the beach and dreamland can get busy which overspills in the chip shops and cafes etc, but generally it’s quite sad. The old town is pretty but the high street is bloody awful! It’s like a ghost down through most months of the year and yes, huge drug problems

What happened on the Sunday Lunch show?

That recipe she's created for the nut milk brand 🤢. So many ingredients, so much time involved and the end result doesn't look great.

Mermaid456

That is interesting. I think if she could wrap her head around the fact her looks aren't fading but changing she would be happier.
I read an interesting article where the author said so many women hanker back for this perfect idealised static image they had of themselves. Usually when you were in your early twenties. Often this is what they think they should always look like, it is the 'real' them and anything else is unacceptable, not really 'you' and an admission you have 'let yourself go' and you should try to get back to that body. It is a completely unobtainable and unsustainable ideal. And leads to much unhappiness. Every stage of your life and body is the real you. A fatter, older body and face is the new real you. Not less attractive. Just different. Quite liberating really.
do you have a link to this article? Sounds interesting!

sugarfree

I saw someone's asked on their Instagram and tagged her in. Her likes have disappeared from their posts too...

Found some screenshots.
B1C7DFAE-4747-4FDE-AAEC-D3B49BC0895C.jpeg
Gizzi also mentioned in the messages that she herself was going through legal stuff with two chefs that had abused her, but that she wasn’t crass enough to drag it through a public forum (such a shame I can’t find the messages anywhere!) This has intrigued me ever since! Who are they?! 😬

Attachments

Last edited: