Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Presumably she's microdosing, or looking at microdosing. Does Leith's train you medically as well?

Reactions: 5
Wow, would she not have rehomed the kittens when they were born? Poor kimchi hated ponzu when he arrived but she made it work. The poor little cat, from the cover of Grazia to moving in with someone else.

Reactions: 4
This is typical Gizzi, she ditches things/pets/ people/projects for newer shinier things without any remorse. People like her shouldn't have pets..hopefully Ponzu's much happier in a different home. I really hope the kittens have been spayed.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember a cooking show she did called Cooks to Market? There was one episode where a couple were using stock cubes and she went mental, told them they should never use stock cubes and that they had to go out and buy different ingredients that were "natural". She's odious.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The rest of the story is pictures of shot glasses, boobs and kaleidoscopesā€¦ I hope she can start to manage herself and her illness this year!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I was really surprised by her post claiming she stopped drinking briefly and attempted sobriety last year, because I know a few people who were around her and they say she was the same boozing self. Also she did about 3 posts promoting alcohol in the first quarter of the year alone - I mean who does an ad for Padron whilst trying to stay sober??

The road to recovery is long and difficult, but a person has to at least try.

Reactions: 7
Didnā€™t know she has a title Hon. Griselda Erskine, daughter of 2nd Baron Erskine or Rerrick!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I had a friend called Griselda. Her nickname was Grizzie, not Gizzie.

Reactions: 2
I was really surprised by her post claiming she stopped drinking briefly and attempted sobriety last year, because I know a few people who were around her and they say she was the same boozing self. Also she did about 3 posts promoting alcohol in the first quarter of the year alone - I mean who does an ad for Padron whilst trying to stay sober??

The road to recovery is long and difficult, but a person has to at least try.
Is she known for having issues with alcohol? Interesting!

Reactions: 1
A while ago I accidentally slated Gizzi in a ā€˜raveā€™ group, not realising the etiquette of Tattle. Aside from saying I thought her constant overly filtered duck face photos were disingenuous and she seemed vapid and self obsessed, but also that she was a shallow fat-phobic person, who much to her horror has got fat. The ravers of the group were horrified and confused I dared to call her fatphobic, but in my view The way she talks about weight and the way she hides her weight and looks sometimes is so damaging and harmful, particularly to the many people who are much bigger than her or even her size. She should be less obsessed with herself and more mindful of what sheā€™s says with a platform like hers. Especially in this day and age when many of us realise that being a bit overweight on its own isnā€™t a diagnosis of anything, and that fat people can be horrendously stigmatised.

Here she is again, this isnā€™t the worst sheā€™s been and she at least acknowledges she isnā€™t being ā€œbody positiveā€. Yeah no tit, you are constantly editing your pictures and taking them from angles to hide your slightly wider/curvier figure then everyone is shocked when they see you on Saturday kitchen. But she says she needs to lose it for health (what health? Oddly non specific, have you been diagnosed with something or is it just the assumption that all size 14 women get type 2 diabetes?) and mental health?! Because being what, a size 14-16 like the majority of the country just makes you so bleeping miserable you canā€™t bear yourself?

Please step out of the public eye, stop begging for attention constantly on Instagram if you hate not being a size 8 so much Gizzi. Itā€™s really damaging to some people outside of your little self obsessed world.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.