Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was looking a bit calmer and more together on her insta feed but watched the little interview video that's up and not convinced.
Can't remember the q but she said that no one should spend as much time as her in the past two years in mcDonald's.... order a triple cheeseburger and filet o fish?
The next question was what's something which is too cheap and her answer was meat and fish and how it's so middle class but how she was always going to spend money on it!
Cmon Gizzi.
She did a barely disguised advert for McDonald’s though didn’t she? When their vegan burger came out

Reactions: 1
I’m sure all these small sustainable brands will feel so lucky to work with Gizzi after she’s lowered her fees to their level 🙄

IMG_2871.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
God even when she’s begging for work she’s an insufferable cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
An aggressive look at taking the current financial climate into consideration :LOL: that will sit nicely on the grid with the £20 pasta

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And she wonders why she doesn’t get interest and organic engagement when these paid posts finally appear. I look forward to January and her whinging about how no ones liked her sustainable soil recipe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That all sounds awful. Lucky she found the energy to snap a thirty pic to accompany it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.