Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always been paranoid that I have Madonna hands that give away my true age. But you can now get filler in your hands! Gizzi, let us know how you get on with that as I’m sure you’ll give it a go (despite not using filler at all, no siree)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve always been paranoid that I have Madonna hands that give away my true age. But you can now get filler in your hands! Gizzi, let us know how you get on with that as I’m sure you’ll give it a go (despite not using filler at all, no siree)
I have the same predicament as yourself and @GeminiMoon. I did not know hand filler was a thing! I'd never get filler in my face, but take my cash and fill my old lady hands up now pls hand people 🤣 💅💅💅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This isn’t outing myself, cause the guy knew lots of people, but I knew Russell Norman and I’m genuinely upset at today’s news. So for her to write a post about how they were friends, and how her legs gave away when she heard the news etc, and then an HOUR or so later be like ‘yay I’m going to see the prodigy’ is incredibly bleeping crass. Yet oddly, not surprising.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
This isn’t outing myself, cause the guy knew lots of people, but I knew Russell Norman and I’m genuinely upset at today’s news. So for her to write a post about how they were friends, and how her legs gave away when she heard the news etc, and then an HOUR or so later be like ‘yay I’m going to see the prodigy’ is incredibly bleeping crass. Yet oddly, not surprising.
I’m so sorry for your loss x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry for your loss.
The news of Russell’s passing has been a shock for so many. I didn’t know him personally but he was well respected in the food world and whenever I spoke with him over twitter(years ago!) he was such a gentleman.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I have the same predicament as yourself and @GeminiMoon. I did not know hand filler was a thing! I'd never get filler in my face, but take my cash and fill my old lady hands up now pls hand people 🤣 💅💅💅
I am sorry for your loss. And sorry this awful grief vulture is making this time even more difficult for you.

• Heart
I am sorry for your loss. And sorry this awful grief vulture is making this time even more difficult for you.
She did exactly the same thing when her friend died, and I found that incredibly crass also. When he was ill she made such a fuss over how ill he was etc, but when he passed she barely mentioned it, and went straight back in to her ‘me me me’ posting. bleeping vile woman.

• Heart
And when Anthony Bourdain died

I do feel sad for her. She did have talent but it seems no one will touch her (tv) or work with her now

And when Anthony Bourdain died

I do feel sad for her. She did have talent but it seems no one will touch her (tv) or work with her now
Oh god I don’t feel sad for her at all. She’s an absolute horror.
People tend to use instagram as a way of ‘showing off their best side’ these days. If she comes across as insufferable on there, imagine what she’s like in her day to day life *shudder*

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m not saying she’s not insufferable. I had a quick squizz of her IG yesterday and it’s all pouts and boobs, and desperately trying to drum up support by cooking recipes

A few years ago she seemed to have her tit together… not so much anymore

Reactions: 7
I thought she was looking a bit calmer and more together on her insta feed but watched the little interview video that's up and not convinced.
Can't remember the q but she said that no one should spend as much time as her in the past two years in mcDonald's.... order a triple cheeseburger and filet o fish?
The next question was what's something which is too cheap and her answer was meat and fish and how it's so middle class but how she was always going to spend money on it!
Cmon Gizzi.

Reactions: 3
Once again she can’t understand why her grim food isn’t get much engagement - very few people are enticed by lamb and cumin noodles, Gizzi!!

She can cook and I often like her recipes (it’s the main reason I follow her - she’s insufferable otherwise) but she’s trying too hard.

I’m loving this new development of influencers begging for engagement. The algorithm really is working against them and I find it hilarious. “Alarmingly low views”. Reality check guys, you’re going to have to work harder for these brand deals and not just expect to get thousands of views and get paid for doing duck all!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.