Girls Aloud #3 Nobody sees The Show unless the queue says so

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure we’ll get an album announcement soon. My friend (in the biz) was at conference yesterday and Miranda Cooper was speaking (bearing in mind my friend isn’t into pop at all). Miranda said that Sarah had the most input into the music but was very hush hush about future plans and just said ‘something exciting is coming’. It could literally be nothing but from what my friend said she implied new album.

don’t hold me to this though!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Pretty sure we’ll get an album announcement soon. My friend (in the biz) was at conference yesterday and Miranda Cooper was speaking (bearing in mind my friend isn’t into pop at all). Miranda said that Sarah had the most input into the music but was very hush hush about future plans and just said ‘something exciting is coming’. It could literally be nothing but from what my friend said she implied new album.

don’t hold me to this though!
ooooo!!! Do we think it’ll be a new one or a compilation of unreleased songs?

Reactions: 1
I’m honestly not sure, as I said my friend said she was very hush hush about it but I would assume a new album following the success of the tour. Jesus, I don’t think anyone needs another GH! My house is full of them.

I’m honestly not sure, as I said my friend said she was very hush hush about it but I would assume a new album following the success of the tour. Jesus, I don’t think anyone needs another GH! My house is full of them.
No I wouldn’t be up for another greatest hits, by the time they’re done with the re-releases we’ll have all the songs on 3/4CDs. An album of unreleased songs would be very nice.

They've already said they won't be recording new material without Sarah. I'd be happy with an album of unreleased songs, but it seems they might be adding a few from each era onto the vinyls seeing as they did it with WWTNS?

They've already said they won't be recording new material without Sarah. I'd be happy with an album of unreleased songs, but it seems they might be adding a few from each era onto the vinyls seeing as they did it with WWTNS?
I've said it before, I honestly think they said that in case they promised a tour, new singles and a new album then no one was interested and it flopped and they ended up looking ridiculous, tacky and skint like s club...

I think now they will say they never expected the reaction from the fans with having to add extra dates on the tour etc. and Sarah would want them to give the fans what they want (I think Cheryl's already said in interviews Sarah said as much on her deathbed)

Girls if you're reading plzzzzzz can we have an off the record 2.0 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Reactions: 5
I've said it before, I honestly think they said that in case they promised a tour, new singles and a new album then no one was interested and it flopped and they ended up looking ridiculous, tacky and skint like s club...

I think now they will say they never expected the reaction from the fans with having to add extra dates on the tour etc. and Sarah would want them to give the fans what they want (I think Cheryl's already said in interviews Sarah said as much on her deathbed)

Girls if you're reading plzzzzzz can we have an off the record 2.0 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
completely agree. They’ll spin it as doing it in Sarah’s honour and most likely split any profit 5 ways (and I don’t mean that in a horrible way). I honestly think they all love performing so it would be silly to not take advantage of the current hype.

completely agree. They’ll spin it as doing it in Sarah’s honour and most likely split any profit 5 ways (and I don’t mean that in a horrible way). I honestly think they all love performing so it would be silly to not take advantage of the current hype.
I found it interesting when Cheryl said” Sarah wouldn’t be included in that newness. This is about celebrating the 20 years we’ve all had. So the tour has got to be inclusive of Sarah” made me think the door may still be open if they wanted to do anything after the 20 year celebration tour.