Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gutted there's no new music but it's understandable. Shame they wouldn't even release an album of vault tracks.

Reactions: 4
The absence of Sarah is just too obvious and too much 😩😩
That’s how I’m feeling too, especially in the tour announcement video where they’re looking at her on the screen. I really feel for the girls, and excited as they are for this, it can’t be easy without her.

That clip must have been what the Sun said was a new music video they were filming.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As excited as I am I can’t help but feel a bit disappointed at no new music. I thought they’d come back with a new single like they did for Something New and one or two new tracks.
Gutted they are not releasing anything from the archives either.

Also, I can’t help but feel so sad. It’s not right seeing them as a four piece in those new photos. Sarah is so missed. She was Girls Aloud’s biggest fan and I know she’d be loving this if she was here. 🤍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
As excited as I am I can’t help but feel a bit disappointed at no new music. I thought they’d come back with a new single like they did for Something New and one or two new tracks.
Gutted they are not releasing anything from the archives either.

Also, I can’t help but feel so sad. It’s not right seeing them as a four piece in those new photos. Sarah is so missed. She was Girls Aloud’s biggest fan and I know she’d be loving this if she was here. 🤍
What I'm hoping is, this is all part of the plan. The tour will be a sell out roaring success then they'll announce they have some new music to release. I find it no coincidence btw that this has all came about as Miranda has rejoined Xenomania. Obviously it would be very embarrassing for them if they announced the full shebang new music, new album, tour and no one was interested so they're doing it bit by bit to gage interest so they can pull out at any minute....ie, if the tours not successful, they won't then embarass themselves trying to release a new album. Reunions have to be handled so delicately so they don't look like a tacky cash grab I guess, especially after a band member has died, ***ahem*** s club reunion tour.

Reactions: 6
If there’s no new music I’m assuming the thing they recorded whilst wearing superhero costumes was for tour visuals?

Reactions: 5
I’ve just realised how much will change, thinking about biology and how iconic the choreography is, it’s set up for 5 💔 I can imagine rehearsals will be so tough for them

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If there’s no new music I’m assuming the thing they recorded whilst wearing superhero costumes was for tour visuals?
Tour visuals would probably be filmed closer to the time. I'd guess it was the trailer they posted today that The Sun thought was a music video.

Reactions: 1
Tour visuals would probably be filmed closer to the time. I'd guess it was the trailer they posted today that The Sun thought was a music video.
Where were the ‘wonder woman style costumes and capes’ though?😂

Reactions: 2
Total first world problem but the Glasgow date clashes with Taylor Swift so I can’t go 😭😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I wonder how much the tickets will be? Concerts seem to be ridiculous prices these days.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.