Gino D'Acampo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Why does it not surprise me? He's come across across badly since his prison days. He's quite perverted and forward hiding behind the phoney Italian cheeky chappy act. He had issues trying to stop people using the right of way by his house. Now this.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
He honestly makes my skin crawl.
I’m not surprised in the slightest by this.
How on earth goes he keep getting these TV gigs?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He is a nasty tit. He was convicted of burgling Paul Young’s house, and he stole a load of Paul’s dead wife‘s stuff. He has always refused to give it back or say what happened to it. He served a prison sentence for it. duck him! Piece of tit from Naples!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
His accent is so false and OTT, years ago there was a comedy called Allo Allo that featured an Italian army officer with an OTT accent and who played it as a typical Italian stereotype Gino reminds me off him, he is am insult to the Italian people.

Reactions: 8
His family are all crooks aren’t they? I haven’t actually looked into it but my mum’s friend is Italian and said his family were pretty dodgy and well known for the wrong reasons in Italy.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Naples is a tit hole. My parents stopped there on a cruise for a trip to Pompeii and they wont let you get off the bus and lock all the doors until your out of the city because it’s so rough and the crime rate is so high. The Maffia pretty much run it, there is rubbish everywhere and it’s covered in graffiti.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Naples is a tit hole. My parents stopped there on a cruise for a trip to Pompeii and they wont let you get off the bus and lock all the doors until your out of the city because it’s so rough and the crime rate is so high. The Maffia pretty much run it, there is rubbish everywhere and it’s covered in graffiti.
Gosh I always thought it sounded so exotic and romantic .

Reactions: 2
Gosh I always thought it sounded so exotic and romantic .
God no. Apparently the pizza is amazing, the best in the world. That’s about it though. It’s also in the shadow of Vesuvius which destroyed Pompeii and will probably destroy Naples one day as well. Someone on one of the other threads said Gino had to leave Naples after he’d got on the wrong side of a gang (Mafia I’m assuming). He committed quite a few burglaries here and always had a calling card of dropping fag ash and treading it into carpets, but the police couldn’t pin it on him like they could the one on Paul Young’s house. Just a wrong un by the sounds of things.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yeh it is, felt really unsafe there. Went to Sorrento and that’s lovely but Naples itself is really not worth seeing.

Reactions: 6
Any tea on Gino’s wife? I’ve always thought they were an odd couple and she must be able to turn a hell of a blind eye if my gut feeling about him is correct! Not trying to sound cruel, but you wouldn’t put them together would you?
CAE55E7E-0472-4FEF-89AC-1724785297EF.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Can you remember when he was on I'm a celeb and he said his wife cant fart in front of him etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 7