Gino D'Acampo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naples is a tit hole. My parents stopped there on a cruise for a trip to Pompeii and they wont let you get off the bus and lock all the doors until your out of the city because it’s so rough and the crime rate is so high. The Maffia pretty much run it, there is rubbish everywhere and it’s covered in graffiti.
Yep. Worst place I've ever been. Scared the tit out of me. Pompeii was great but Naples is the only place in the world that I have visited but would never go back to.

Reactions: 4
Naples is a tit hole. My parents stopped there on a cruise for a trip to Pompeii and they wont let you get off the bus and lock all the doors until your out of the city because it’s so rough and the crime rate is so high. The Maffia pretty much run it, there is rubbish everywhere and it’s covered in graffiti.
Absolutely spot on. Was there last year and it was full of piles of commercial rubbish, flying cockroaches and human tit across the pavements. Then there was the illegal shops blatantly selling guns, drugs and knives that looked extremely scary.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So glad this isn't a rave thread!

I has the misfortune of being forced to watch an episode of Celebrity Juice once and I was embarrassed at just how immature he is.

Ok they were all immature and Keith Lemon was just as bad but, I dunno, in my national prejudice I expected him to have some degree of dignity and sophistication about him, being an Italian.😄

Reactions: 1
So glad this isn't a rave thread!

I has the misfortune of being forced to watch an episode of Celebrity Juice once and I was embarrassed at just how immature he is.

Ok they were all immature and Keith Lemon was just as bad but, I dunno, in my national prejudice I expected him to have some degree of dignity and sophistication about him, being an Italian.😄
No one has ever made me as inexplicably mad as this prick . I have no idea how people don't see through him and his fake "mispronunciation" of thing to make them sexual or crude . He's just an awful person and loves himself . About as Italian as an Eccles cake aswell. I'm even more mad that Gordon and Fred are friends with him as I love them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5