Ginger2xx / karenakaginger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so petty but she boils my piss. She comes across as really smug in all her videos, knows everything about nursing and is tight as a ducks arse. She did a video saying how confused she was by people saying babies were expensive as they could breastfeed and buy second hand.

Shut up!

Reactions: 1
Finally a thread about her! She winds me up too she's just so full of herself and really rude with all her replies too meant to be a professional person too not sure how she has stayed on tiktok as long as she has!+

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Finally a thread about her! She winds me up too she's just so full of herself and really rude with all her replies too meant to be a professional person too not sure how she has stayed on tiktok as long as she has!+
She speaks as if she’s the head of the NHS, knows everything about budgeting etc. I’m skeptical of her role in the NHS if I’m honest! I hated her videos about her not spoiling her kids 🥱 like yeah, great for you

I've also wondered is she actually a nurse she's also so quick to constantly speak about her home and the amount she earns you know its been said once it doesn't need to be brought up every other day!!

I've also wondered is she actually a nurse she's also so quick to constantly speak about her home and the amount she earns you know its been said once it doesn't need to be brought up every other day!!
Did you know she’s a band 7, she hasn’t mentioned it in a hot minute

My personal favourite video of mine saying that she only uses a shampoo bar and a bar of soap to wash. Great well done good for you

Bloody hell how will the NHS cope now that Florence Nightingale is going to be a tiktok influencer

Ohhhhhhhh this woman boils my PISS!!! Not so long ago she was attacking a HCA in her comments. Yes the HCA was doing more than she legally should of been, but the HCA worked for a private care company but every good nurse knows their HCA is their backbone. She was beyond dismissive of the HCA role and the support they actually provide I could feel my blood pressure rising.

The only time I'm glad to see a NHS nurse leave!!

Reactions: 4
Ohhhhhhhh this woman boils my PISS!!! Not so long ago she was attacking a HCA in her comments. Yes the HCA was doing more than she legally should of been, but the HCA worked for a private care company but every good nurse knows their HCA is their backbone. She was beyond dismissive of the HCA role and the support they actually provide I could feel my blood pressure rising.

The only time I'm glad to see a NHS nurse leave!!
I LOVE YOU!!! I remember this post!!

I LOVE YOU!!! I remember this post!!
Nothing worse than a head who thinks they can downgrade a HCA. Worth their weight in gold saved my skin far too many times!

Have you seen her latest post "house paid off, savings in the bank money for my kids deposit"

duck OFF you ginger sod. She makes it seem like nurses are over bleeping paid does she not realise some nurses live off foodbanks?! Hope she gets a part time job in Asda. witch.

Nothing worse than a head who thinks they can downgrade a HCA. Worth their weight in gold saved my skin far too many times!

Have you seen her latest post "house paid off, savings in the bank money for my kids deposit"

duck OFF you ginger sod. She makes it seem like nurses are over bleeping paid does she not realise some nurses live off foodbanks?! Hope she gets a part time job in Asda. witch.
She ain’t even ginger! I honestly can’t stand the smug cow. I can’t believe she’s left her job. I bet her colleagues are thrilled

She honestly loves herself.

Last edited:
She ain’t even ginger! I honestly can’t stand the smug cow. I can’t believe she’s left her job. I bet her colleagues are thrilled

She honestly loves herself.
I would be if she was my colleague. I'm kinda hoping she was forced our rather than chose to hand her notice in. She seemed a bit too publicly outspoken for the NMC for me.

Reactions: 2
I would be if she was my colleague. I'm kinda hoping she was forced our rather than chose to hand her notice in. She seemed a bit too publicly outspoken for the NMC for me.
That actually makes complete sense, especially as she was “working from home for 111” when she had to isolate.

duck OFF you ginger sod. She makes it seem like nurses are over bleeping paid does she not realise some nurses live off foodbanks?! Hope she gets a part-time job in Asda. witch.
I find her work-related posts patronising. Nurses are definitely underpaid for the responsibility, skillset and qualifications. Most clinical services are frequently understaffed, which means jeopardising your PIN when you also factor in long shifts and a constant high-pressure environment!

If you don't want ridiculous amounts of management, the top of a band 5 is ridiculous for nurses with 20+ years of experience, especially in comparison with other public sectors e.g police and teaching.

Reactions: 5
Can't stand her. I know some high banded nhs workers and it goes to their heads. The payrise they get is way more than the nurses pathetic 3%. The travel allowance is an income in itself, and the pension is not to be sniffed at. I reckon she has been forced out. She will of desperately tried to move departments and has probably failed getting a higher band. It must be bad for her to give up that income and security all for Tik Tok. Now she's brown nosing the 'popular' bigger creators but like they say.... flies are attracted to tit.

Can't stand her. I know some high banded nhs workers and it goes to their heads. The payrise they get is way more than the nurses pathetic 3%. The travel allowance is an income in itself, and the pension is not to be sniffed at. I reckon she has been forced out. She will of desperately tried to move departments and has probably failed getting a higher band. It must be bad for her to give up that income and security all for Tik Tok. Now she's brown nosing the 'popular' bigger creators but like they say.... flies are attracted to tit.
she was hanging out with Lawerence and I had to laugh, he clearly didn’t want to be there!

I totally agree, they probably threatened NMC and she had to go. She will end up as a PIP assessor.

I personally feel that there are two types of nurses in the world, the ones who are caring, kind and only want to do their best, and then there are the ones who are just genuinely the cuntiest human beings you will EVER meet in your life.
Gingerxx falls into the latter category, she comes off as so bitchy and as if she has a massive chip on her shoulder tbh. Some of her views regarding the NHS are quite frankly scary as well, not sure how or why she ever became a nurse.

She’s so boring so slow I can’t get to the end of her stuff because it’s so long and slow and seems patronising too

So glad I've found this thread. I'm sure the NMC have social media guidelines.
I just get dodgy vibes off her and as a fellow nurse she makes me cringe with some of the stuff she comes out with
She talks like shes the world authority on everything

So glad I've found this thread. I'm sure the NMC have social media guidelines.
I just get dodgy vibes off her and as a fellow nurse she makes me cringe with some of the stuff she comes out with
She talks like shes the world authority on everything
Yeah she has a real authority complex imo. I would not be happy being her patient at all!

Reactions: 2