Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
First become aware of this weapon when she was defending Lucy Letby over the fact that she also took patient notes home. Best call up the judge and tell him Lucy’s innocent because our Karen’s a nurse and says so. Proceeded to dislike her further after she was super salty with people trying to help her season her chicken in a friendly way. Hate the fact she always sounds like she practised her videos before recording. Final nail in the coffin was the non$e defending. She’s just an all round bellend tbh

Reactions: 12

Carpetandcurtains

I actually went to the same school as this idiot. I've just watched some recent videos that she's done about her childhood and can honestly say she talks a lot of shit.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Whatever123

VIP Member
Why on earth would she take the risk associating with Paul? Wether the rumours are true or not, surely you wouldn’t risk striking up a friendship with him? Really odd. I’ve followed her since covid and I thought she wasn’t interested in clout, but either I’m wrong about that or she’s desperate and wants a romantic relationship with him? So weird

Reactions: 10
Genuinely cannot abide parents sneakily recording themselves arguing with their children. It’s ridiculous and it is taking away their privacy. Honestly, she needs to grow up and stop being such an absolute bear poker for likes!
Talk about a quick way to destroy your child's trust in you. People are so focused on validation from strangers on the internet they're willing to sacrifice their children. Knew she was mates with Paul for a reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Has anyone saw her latest stuff? She's been talking about abuse from her husband etc that lead to a divorce and the kids staying in separate homes. She's posting the dad called her last night to pick up her son and the son says dad hit him. She's not posting voice notes about it. Her kids been some privacy ffs.
Worried she'll be the bad guy if she calls the police.
So fucking what? Yes he'll be angry for a while, but as he grows he will understand what you did was to keep him safe.
Shes a qualified nurse, safeguarding vulnerable adults and children is drilled into us, and shes failing her own child at the first hurdle😡

Reactions: 6

Drea2904

Chatty Member
So in the videos after she announced leaving nhs she clearly says house is paid off and a lot more bragging, yet now she is saying there’s a mortgage she wants to pay off …… forgetting what you’ve said?
Doing it for Views, just like that Yasmine, the average Joe could never wipe debt off the way she did, so unrealistic for people who are genuinely crippled with debt just now and dreading the winter.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
she’s an absolute loser.
her comments trying to justify it are even worse.
90E4110C-07FC-4E88-9FD6-82DF01BC4ABA.jpeg
9FF8999F-0425-4B39-85B1-D906B53FA06F.jpeg
709E03CC-55A3-4780-A117-8BB462BCDF02.jpeg
709E03CC-55A3-4780-A117-8BB462BCDF02.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
As I've mentioned before, I'm a senior nurse and have been since 2002 - the fact that she doesn't know what "ASD" stands for is vile!!

It doesn't matter what practise you're in, we have to go on courses constantly to learn how to deal with people with learning difficulties. Shite nurse and thick as fuck.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Can't stand her. I know some high banded nhs workers and it goes to their heads. The payrise they get is way more than the nurses pathetic 3%. The travel allowance is an income in itself, and the pension is not to be sniffed at. I reckon she has been forced out. She will of desperately tried to move departments and has probably failed getting a higher band. It must be bad for her to give up that income and security all for Tik Tok. Now she's brown nosing the 'popular' bigger creators but like they say.... flies are attracted to shit.

Reactions: 5

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Complaining that if she goes to the police her child might need to live with her and it sounds like she doesn't want him anyways.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I personally feel that there are two types of nurses in the world, the ones who are caring, kind and only want to do their best, and then there are the ones who are just genuinely the cuntiest human beings you will EVER meet in your life.
Gingerxx falls into the latter category, she comes off as so bitchy and as if she has a massive chip on her shoulder tbh. Some of her views regarding the NHS are quite frankly scary as well, not sure how or why she ever became a nurse.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Her voice amd smirk irritates the life out of me. For someone quick to leave the NHS when she couldn't get her own way she's now helping others join. I wouldn't take advice off her 🥴
As a fellow nurse it annoys me how she tries to come across as THE authority on everything nursing,NHS, and health related. She thinks she's an expert when in reality its only her opinion and half of what she says is total tripe

Isa Drennan

Chatty Member
Nothing worse than a dickhead who thinks they can downgrade a HCA. Worth their weight in gold saved my skin far too many times!

Have you seen her latest post "house paid off, savings in the bank money for my kids deposit"

FUCK OFF you ginger sod. She makes it seem like nurses are over fucking paid does she not realise some nurses live off foodbanks?! Hope she gets a part-time job in Asda. Bitch.
I find her work-related posts patronising. Nurses are definitely underpaid for the responsibility, skillset and qualifications. Most clinical services are frequently understaffed, which means jeopardising your PIN when you also factor in long shifts and a constant high-pressure environment!

If you don't want ridiculous amounts of management, the top of a band 5 is ridiculous for nurses with 20+ years of experience, especially in comparison with other public sectors e.g police and teaching.