Gillian Truita

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also they always have massive parties with loads of expensive balloons. I remember her having really plush baby showers too

I agree! Something isn’t quite right. And yeah I have seen all the balloons they get and how extravagant they are. All on one average income? I’m not believing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I reckon she has quite a lot of filler and Botox too plus her hair extensions must cost a lot!

I am surprised this is such a quiet thread. She is one of the most irritating ✨influencers✨ right now.

I think he must be working full time & cash in hand on the side jobs. I don’t think she’ll be commuting benefit fraud considering they capped the number of children you can claim for to two years ago. She’ll claim for the eldest and the twin girls I reckon. She used to be one of my favourites but must admit that’s changed!

Yeah maybe tbf their actually really skint and she just makes her white and beige life look expensive

Hahahha why do you think she’s so annoying? Noticed her kids have new balance trainers on at Lego land today
Her voice goes through me. She’s constantly just showing off new uggs for her and all her daughters, H&M hauls, Primark hauls, B&M hauls, Home Bargains hauls. Then talking about having more kids when she has 6 is just weird. I don’t know not much relevant reason as to why I find her irritating I just do 😫

I used to really like her. Parts of her posts were really relatable. But we’re now just seeing the usual beige instahun life. I see she is friends with Zoe Booth (zoloubooth thread on here) which makes sense as they’re both the same - seem to have money coming from nowhere, or more likely, in mountains of debt to keep up the lifestyle.

Must be some family money! All those matching/expensive clothes on their holiday!

Reactions: 3
I think it’s just a lot of undeclared cash in hand work on his behalf, her YouTube views & the few brand deals. I would also say some debt too, just to keep up the Instagram life.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I was thinking she looks really trim in her holiday pics but she’s mentioned she does want a 7th at some point so maybe?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Her cleaning video on YouTube she looks like she’s gained a little bit of weight but maybe pregnancy!