Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I know this is a rave thread but she seriously just seems to have vast amounts of money. Considering she’s got 6 kids by the age of 30 and her husband just works as an electrician for a firm, not his own business. They’ve booked Florida for 8 of them and she seems to buy so much Zara stuff!

• Wow
Reactions: 9

How Now

Just found this thread, I started off loving her but as Iv read here too it’s all abit ridiculous now, how the hell does she afford the life she shows, I have two good wages in my house and I struggle with the cost of living, I can’t work out how she sits on her arse all day posting adds and lives the life of luxury. She used to be so relatable but now it’s labels, massive hauls, and so out of touch of reality for most people.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

iknowsomethingudont

I think she seems nice but she makes me feel inadequate when it comes to what i can afford to buy my children and holidays etc .As others have mentioned i do wonder how she affords her lifestyle and all of her children if her partner is an electrician and she makes some money on insta/youtube but surely its not that much .

Reactions: 6

PinkFigs

VIP Member
There is definitely without a doubt some family money there! That holiday to Florida and all the new white clothes and frilly dresses for the kids must have been absolutely mega money!

• Wow
Reactions: 5

pinkqueen

I agree same here, half the children she has and two pretty good wages yet still can’t seem to live how she lives. I actually think she posts a lot less now which is obviously down to the newest twins but it’s almost like she isn’t full time influencing, she just appears every now and again to show off her “white life” as you say she is not relatable she needs to show her day to day life more. She only has the followers she has down to having so many kids! She could really make some money out of this life she has (not that her kids are content kids like some) I’m surprised she gets given ads because she isn’t very active on insta or YouTube

Reactions: 4

pinkqueen

Yeah she’s definitely had some cheek filler it’s verrrrry obvious in a bad way lol.. agreed I don’t get it. The clothing of the kids and food shop must be enough to bankrupt anyone and would not surprise me if she got pregnant again

Reactions: 3

pinkqueen

Yeah I do agree she shops at Aldi and primark but I’m still not sure this explains how she afford 6 kids and all her clothes and make up. Your right he is employed not self employed. I don’t think she can make that much money from instagram and YouTube she is not a huge influencer. Personally have a partner with a very good wage and 3 children and we still are not rolling in it the way she appears. I do love her house decor but it’s very bland, everything she buys is white or neutral, when I first followed her I liked it but now I find it very boring. She doesn’t appear to have much personality if I’m honest or friends for that matter she’s always with her sister or that other insta girl Elly norris who is a massive wanna be, do any of you follow her?

pinkqueen

I thought there would be ALOT more on here about her, she seems lovely but I honestly do not get how she affords her life?! Her children seem so well looked after but it honestly must cost a fortune and as mentioned her boyfriend isn’t self employed or anything

Summer2011

Chatty Member
I don’t know how she’s pulled in a duplo ad when she’s silent on Instagram. Do these brands just see a follower number and assume they have the reach?! When I’m reality she’s been in hiding since before the summer holidays - apart from the primark ad and the occasional gifted family day.

Sandra_1984

I just love love love her!
She has great fashion taste, her house reno is beautifully progressing and her kids seem so delightful. She honestly seems like such a great mother. It's so lovely to see a YouTuber / instamum who isn't about ads and making money, but just documenting her life to look back on her journey.
I know she is relatively new and I hope she doesn't change, but for now, I'm proper fan girling!

pinkqueen

Yeah I agree, her dad did pass away unless she was left money? She never discusses it though not sure if they were close or whatever it’s ever something she’s spoke of but I do remember saying he was dead. Her mum also seems to have a house down south too so her mum must have money. People also slag off elle Darby for having an all beige house but so does Gillian! Even her play room has no colour, her kids rooms have no colour and she dresses them in again… no colour

Peachy_R

I’ve followed her for a while and she seems nice but I’m just over the mum instagrams now. Does she not worry about the safety of her children online? It’s very rare she posts pictures of just herself it seems to always have her children in it and I just worry for their safety, I would hate to imagine how many creeps have got pictures of her children saved especially the ones of her children in their swimming costume. I don’t know if I’m just being dramatic now but I’ve seen so so many tiktoks ‘exposing’ family channels/pages and they just don’t sit right with me anymore.
On her latest story she was showing organisers and then uploaded a picture with her children's underwear in it and it just doesn’t sit right with me to think who is viewing her stories and pictures 🤮

i just feel now she will exploit her children in anyway possible for some money which is sad as she seemed lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Nastygal20

I am surprised this is such a quiet thread. She is one of the most irritating ✨influencers✨ right now.

pinkqueen

I must admit I seen the girls knickers and thought wow no! I would never do that! She will do anything I think, without her 6 kids she wouldn’t a influencer I think she only has her followers because of her kids

Nastygal20

Bumping this thread! She really irks me! I have 4 kids. I earn £27k a year and my husband earls £40k a year. We don’t live a lifestyle like them. It’s crossed my mind a few times if she is communising benefit fraud. They ain’t married or even engaged. Wonder if she’s saying she’s a single mum with all her kids?

• Heart

pinkqueen

I reckon she has quite a lot of filler and Botox too plus her hair extensions must cost a lot!

Nastygal20

Hahahha why do you think she’s so annoying? Noticed her kids have new balance trainers on at Lego land today
Her voice goes through me. She’s constantly just showing off new uggs for her and all her daughters, H&M hauls, Primark hauls, B&M hauls, Home Bargains hauls. Then talking about having more kids when she has 6 is just weird. I don’t know not much relevant reason as to why I find her irritating I just do 😫

pinkqueen

It’s a bit strange she’s back all over the gram after being so quiet I think, wonder what that was all about?! I have 3 children and a joint income of 84k and we often can’t afford things! I don’t get it I really don’t. She doesn’t seem savvy with money so I don’t get it