Gillian Truita

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their house is really lovely but she buys a lot of their furniture on Facebook marketplace, doesn’t really have any decorations, the wardrobe in the twins room was an upcycled Mexican pine, all their children but the baby boy are the same sex so a lot can be passed down, they shop at Lidl, buy a lot of clothing at Aldi…. They seem thrifty in a lot of ways.
I’ve seen her do Neptune decoration hauls and I’ve never seen or heard her mention buying any Aldi clothing

Reactions: 1
Sorry Aldi was a typo, my mind trying to remember if it was Lidl or Aldi they shopped at, I meant Primark x
They buy Primark clothes yes, but the Primark hauls she shows must cost hundreds as she has loads of bags full and the haul videos take about 45 mins at least

True!
I’m sure loads of these type of people are cash poor and just have tons of credit. Do we know what her husbands job is?

True!
I’m sure loads of these type of people are cash poor and just have tons of credit. Do we know what her husbands job is?
He’s an electrician. I think he’s employed by a company and not self employed so, although he probably earns a decent wage, he’s nowhere near rich

Yeah I do agree she shops at Aldi and primark but I’m still not sure this explains how she afford 6 kids and all her clothes and make up. Your right he is employed not self employed. I don’t think she can make that much money from instagram and YouTube she is not a huge influencer. Personally have a partner with a very good wage and 3 children and we still are not rolling in it the way she appears. I do love her house decor but it’s very bland, everything she buys is white or neutral, when I first followed her I liked it but now I find it very boring. She doesn’t appear to have much personality if I’m honest or friends for that matter she’s always with her sister or that other insta girl Elly norris who is a massive wanna be, do any of you follow her?

Reactions: 3
Just found this thread, I started off loving her but as Iv read here too it’s all abit ridiculous now, how the hell does she afford the life she shows, I have two good wages in my house and I struggle with the cost of living, I can’t work out how she sits on her arse all day posting adds and lives the life of luxury. She used to be so relatable but now it’s labels, massive hauls, and so out of touch of reality for most people.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree same here, half the children she has and two pretty good wages yet still can’t seem to live how she lives. I actually think she posts a lot less now which is obviously down to the newest twins but it’s almost like she isn’t full time influencing, she just appears every now and again to show off her “white life” as you say she is not relatable she needs to show her day to day life more. She only has the followers she has down to having so many kids! She could really make some money out of this life she has (not that her kids are content kids like some) I’m surprised she gets given ads because she isn’t very active on insta or YouTube

Reactions: 4
I’ve followed her for a while and she seems nice but I’m just over the mum instagrams now. Does she not worry about the safety of her children online? It’s very rare she posts pictures of just herself it seems to always have her children in it and I just worry for their safety, I would hate to imagine how many creeps have got pictures of her children saved especially the ones of her children in their swimming costume. I don’t know if I’m just being dramatic now but I’ve seen so so many tiktoks ‘exposing’ family channels/pages and they just don’t sit right with me anymore.
On her latest story she was showing organisers and then uploaded a picture with her children's underwear in it and it just doesn’t sit right with me to think who is viewing her stories and pictures 🤮

i just feel now she will exploit her children in anyway possible for some money which is sad as she seemed lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I must admit I seen the girls knickers and thought wow no! I would never do that! She will do anything I think, without her 6 kids she wouldn’t a influencer I think she only has her followers because of her kids

I think she seems nice but she makes me feel inadequate when it comes to what i can afford to buy my children and holidays etc .As others have mentioned i do wonder how she affords her lifestyle and all of her children if her partner is an electrician and she makes some money on insta/youtube but surely its not that much .

Reactions: 6
She’s been pretty quiet I think, I’ve barley seen any paid ads for a while now and no YouTube videos so she can’t be making much

I like her, she seems nice, but like a lot of the comments I do wonder where all her money comes from

Bumping this thread! She really irks me! I have 4 kids. I earn £27k a year and my husband earls £40k a year. We don’t live a lifestyle like them. It’s crossed my mind a few times if she is communising benefit fraud. They ain’t married or even engaged. Wonder if she’s saying she’s a single mum with all her kids?

• Heart
Bumping this thread! She really irks me! I have 4 kids. I earn £27k a year and my husband earls £40k a year. We don’t live a lifestyle like them. It’s crossed my mind a few times if she is communising benefit fraud. They ain’t married or even engaged. Wonder if she’s saying she’s a single mum with all her kids?
commiting benefit fraud*

I don’t know but I did also wonder how they afforded their lifestyle. I only follow her on YouTube so I didn’t know if she had more followers on her other social media platforms that she earns money from??? She seems to buy a lot of clothes etc

It just doesn’t add up. 6 kids. Only one working. I can’t imagine he earns that much. Maybe £40-50k at a push. I am guessing inheritance money. But they need to be very careful with 6 kids and flashing off their lifestyle the way they do as it will rub people up the wrong way. She brought Ugg’s for herself and her girls, always shopping in Zara, always doing huge primark hauls H&M hauls home shopping they have a VW transit they ain’t cheap. Food shop must be loads. She always mentions having another baby as well. I find them weird. 6 kids to me is weird and debating more. They ain’t even engaged.

It just doesn’t add up. 6 kids. Only one working. I can’t imagine he earns that much. Maybe £40-50k at a push. I am guessing inheritance money. But they need to be very careful with 6 kids and flashing off their lifestyle the way they do as it will rub people up the wrong way. She brought Ugg’s for herself and her girls, always shopping in Zara, always doing huge primark hauls H&M hauls home shopping they have a VW transit they ain’t cheap. Food shop must be loads. She always mentions having another baby as well. I find them weird. 6 kids to me is weird and debating more. They ain’t even engaged.
I’m guessing there is family money for sure. Her mums house and garden is massive.

Her father passed away so yeah maybe inheritance, it baffles me, their food shop must be £150 atleast a week, she does seem to have alot of money. I can’t believe she earns much of YouTube really or insta she’s not that big on there anymore. Must be some benefit fraud going on too. I also think they will have atleast 1 more!!