Gillian Truita

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember her primark school uniform ad - it’s all up for sale on her Vinted 🙈
Typical of these instagrammers . They'll promote anything if there's money to be made but selling stuff that has been gifted is unforgivable 😡

Reactions: 2
Hate is a strong word but I actually dislike her 😂😂
---
I have 4 and that’s enough for me. Honestly the fact she wants 7 kids is it bizarre! Just baffles me how they afford it with one income as she doesn’t work!!! Me and my husband bring in £66,000 a year with 4 kids and it doesn’t stretch that far! 🥴🥴
---
Also she’s pushed out 6 kids - I have 4 kids I have pushed out and I have l a bucket 🫠😂😂

Reactions: 1
Hate is a strong word but I actually dislike her 😂😂
---
I have 4 and that’s enough for me. Honestly the fact she wants 7 kids is it bizarre! Just baffles me how they afford it with one income as she doesn’t work!!! Me and my husband bring in £66,000 a year with 4 kids and it doesn’t stretch that far! 🥴🥴
---
Also she’s pushed out 6 kids - I have 4 kids I have pushed out and I have l a bucket 🫠😂😂
I've got 4 kids and damn that's hard enough! 7 is a straight no for me 😳

I don’t know how she’s pulled in a duplo ad when she’s silent on Instagram. Do these brands just see a follower number and assume they have the reach?! When I’m reality she’s been in hiding since before the summer holidays - apart from the primark ad and the occasional gifted family day.

Reactions: 3
It’s a bit strange she’s back all over the gram after being so quiet I think, wonder what that was all about?! I have 3 children and a joint income of 84k and we often can’t afford things! I don’t get it I really don’t. She doesn’t seem savvy with money so I don’t get it

Reactions: 2
Possibly or now their in debt up to their eye balls she’s not as active on insta because she can’t keep up with the joneses

Reactions: 1