Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apollo111

What do you guys think of this channel? It seems like they are trying to be like the inghams and they go crazy with gifts. There is a Christmas thumbnail that looks like the inghams with the 3 kids in PJs and a HUGE pile of presents behind them..

The kids are actually quite sweet for the most part. And very well behaved. But the channel just seems like they are trying to copy the inghams. Even with huge birthday gifts in a big pile!

https://www.youtube.com/user/thegibbletsdaily
[automerge]1543221372[/automerge]

Attachments

Oh yea I remember that they are aggressive to the children to do things so they get views that’s why they buy all them presents in one vlog he said he wants to give up work and just do YouTube they only get views from the present videos I feel sorry for the children when someone mentioned in the comments about him swearing at the little ones he took it down and cut that bit out

specialone50

VIP Member
ahh thats sad about the swearing at children, I just don't think anyone talks that way in real life, she sings everything its so annoying and I notice that their little girl is doing the classic what I call Home Alone pose now mouth open and hands up to her face,on the birthday vlog the boys where all over the furniture and not a thing done or said but probably plenty said when the camera went off. Only a handful of vloggers stay successful on you tube alone, I always think these people should have a back up plan like in any job

Oh I'm actually happy that they are back. They are so much more down to earth. And after the whole MOD saga, I think more relatable people are needed.

SoManyLiars

Sometimes when I see on Facebook, a dog doing elaborate tricks, I can't watch them because part of me wonders if they are abused in order to perform. Now I wonder that about these family vloggers and their children.