Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

specialone50

VIP Member
agree the children are so polite and lovely but why oh why does the mum have to sing every word it gets on my nerves, I feel like commenting just talk normally instead of the singsong high pitch voice she uses, everything is unicorns and rainbows in her world and the dad gets on my wick too , do they work ? they seem to have endless amounts of money for presents every birthday

Reactions: 2

Lilmiss

Anyone know what’s happened to their channel now? They seem to have changed their name and have deleted all their vlogging videos

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
Sounds like they’ve been researching what gets the views on YT and are going to go down the challenges / prank route a la Fizz Fam. Maybe they’ve realised copying the Inghams isn’t such a great idea after all given they’re stagnating and boring as hell. In fact The Inghams should follow suit and drop their uploads to 3 times a week too!
Just the sight of James’s face is irritating.

6andme

They really are wannabe Inghams.
The mum and dad are always screeching it actually hurts my ears .The children are so well behaved

Reactions: 1

SoManyLiars

A good trainer would use what motivates the dog, which in a lot is treats can be toy, sniffing, chase etc.
The whole point about training is it should be fun, and the dog gets rewards..or paid. Plus a lot of tricks can work on shaping behaviour. So rewards given for normal things the dog may do.

Unless someone is under the illusion people like Caesar Milan and his followers but let's be fair Caesar Milan didn't know how to teach a dog to sit, until an actual trainer taught him. I would say most tricks etc dogs perform are done with positive reinforcement. So no abuse.

Good point that even dogs are getting paid, ie rewarded for doing things though. How much children get from these families which isn't used for clickbait is rather sad.
Oh, thanks for putting my mind at rest about the animals. My mind still isn't at rest regarding the children.

Shad0w

They very much sit in the 'family vlogging' stereotypes. Kids are beautiful, but why do the parents speak so high that only dogs can hear. I watched the little girls birthday gifts..... And it's sad that upon opening a gift she made sure it was turned so the camera got to see it properly. But again, their kids are adorable and so polite. Hope they never lose that!

leni18

VIP Member
agree the children are so polite and lovely but why oh why does the mum have to sing every word it gets on my nerves, I feel like commenting just talk normally instead of the singsong high pitch voice she uses, everything is unicorns and rainbows in her world and the dad gets on my wick too , do they work ? they seem to have endless amounts of money for presents every birthday
They get on my nerves with money, splash the cash on ridiculous amounts of presents, but live in a 2 bed house, and a 9 Yr old boy and 6 Yr old girl share a room, how about less tat and put money on buying on sorting out bedroom situation. It's called priorities gibson vlogs. Glad you've taken a break please stay that way.

He left a clip in once swearing at the kids to sit still for the thumbnail
Ohhh I missed that

Sara_M

VIP Member
As expected, birthday present opening just uploaded. Anything for views and likes. Do they expect people to care after disappearing all year?

• Heart

leni18

VIP Member
The gibsons strike me as 2 very self centred, big kids who's actual children are more grown up. Both of them are lazy and want for nothing. I can't see how they can divide 1 room into 2 and have the space for beds wardrobes toys etc, it would have less space than now because of the divide.

Sara_M

VIP Member
Who watched where they have been update?
By that video I take it within the family there's been friction over the vlogging. Funny how they are now going to upload again and have done this update and there's a birthday soon, didn't have decency to film that they was taking a break from there followers yet now they want people to watch they guickly put this up. Coming back for a birthday shows me it is about money and not memories. Seems they wasn't being decent taking children off youtube when comments were disabled over timestamps.
You're so right with this btw, back in time for a birthday. Harry's birthday vlog last year got almost 300k views. Better than the 3k views they usually get!

Apollo111

She's always saying how amazing is that? Let the kids make up their own minds about things. Everything is always hyped up to be sooooo amazing.

leni18

VIP Member
So so predictable as mentioned above back in time for birthday and Christmas vlogs. This is a family full of greed yet so lazy at same time. Her screeching and his immaturity child like behaviour is so painful. Glad he's yet to make his comeback debut hopefully he's decided to stay away. I thought this family may of taken the best disision to protect family and stay off youtube, wrong. Just wants to put the money making videos up and then do nothing all year round.

Apollo111

I can imagine him yelling and lots of bribing going on to get them to do or say certain things. There's always an uneasy energy about vlogs. The kids are almost too good, you know? I think the way she speaks to Jackson is ridiculous too. I hope one of them rebels and tells her to STFU lol

Sara_M

VIP Member
So so predictable as mentioned above back in time for birthday and Christmas vlogs. This is a family full of greed yet so lazy at same time. Her screeching and his immaturity child like behaviour is so painful. Glad he's yet to make his comeback debut hopefully he's decided to stay away. I thought this family may of taken the best disision to protect family and stay off youtube, wrong. Just wants to put the money making videos up and then do nothing all year round.
Exactly! I notice the only videos they left up on their channel are the birthday and Christmas presents opening! They're so transparent!

leni18

VIP Member
Well Katys latest videos only getting a few hundred views, kicking themselves surely even challenges were getting more views. What they going to do if that's case rechange name and restart vlogs, totally lost what they are about. Surely it's time to put camera away and live a life away from YouTube

It's me

Iconic Member
dog doing elaborate tricks, I can't watch them because part of me wonders if they are abused in order to perform
A good trainer would use what motivates the dog, which in a lot is treats can be toy, sniffing, chase etc.
The whole point about training is it should be fun, and the dog gets rewards..or paid. Plus a lot of tricks can work on shaping behaviour. So rewards given for normal things the dog may do.

Unless someone is under the illusion people like Caesar Milan and his followers but let's be fair Caesar Milan didn't know how to teach a dog to sit, until an actual trainer taught him. I would say most tricks etc dogs perform are done with positive reinforcement. So no abuse.

Good point that even dogs are getting paid, ie rewarded for doing things though. How much children get from these families which isn't used for clickbait is rather sad.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
The dad works but has just had an injury so is at home at the moment. I commented once on the way she talks to Jackson. I know he's a baby but it was ridiculous. She commented back saying he's her baby so she will speak to him how she wants. She used to moan a lot about him crying all the time but she never ever put that child down

Sara_M

VIP Member
@leni18 completely agree, I dont think they're the chirpy chirpy family they like to make out to be. Every so often, you would see glimpses of that if James hasnt edited the vlog properly.

Id like to think the reason they stepped back was safety but, I'm not sure. They were very stupid/ naive about it in the past. Kids uniforms wouldnt be blurred, their house is easy identifiable, we know it's also right beside their school and we also know when and where James works. They even had "fans" turn up at their house one time. Didnt stop the vlogs though.
It was only when YouTube disabled comments on videos containing minors, that they seemed to disappear. People just werent as bothered and it wasnt worth their while. Maybe though, it just took that, to really make them consider what was important.