Gibsonvlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you guys think of this channel? It seems like they are trying to be like the inghams and they go crazy with gifts. There is a Christmas thumbnail that looks like the inghams with the 3 kids in PJs and a HUGE pile of presents behind them..

The kids are actually quite sweet for the most part. And very well behaved. But the channel just seems like they are trying to copy the inghams. Even with huge birthday gifts in a big pile!

https://www.youtube.com/user/thegibbletsdaily
[automerge]1543221372[/automerge]

Attachments

She's always saying how amazing is that? Let the kids make up their own minds about things. Everything is always hyped up to be sooooo amazing.

Reactions: 1
So glad there's a thread about this family. I definitely get Ingham vibes from them. The loudness, the way she says good morning G crew, the obscene amount of gifts and the way everything is amazing just screams we want to be the Inghams!

Reactions: 4
The whole “you’re welcome sweetheart” after every present open is the exact same patter Creepy Ingham Says. Just find it odd having to say thank you as soon as a present is open. Let kids be exited about the gift not obviously being reminded to say thank you all the time. It just doesn’t seem realistic.

Reactions: 4
They really are wannabe Inghams.
The mum and dad are always screeching it actually hurts my ears .The children are so well behaved

They very much sit in the 'family vlogging' stereotypes. Kids are beautiful, but why do the parents speak so high that only dogs can hear. I watched the little girls birthday gifts..... And it's sad that upon opening a gift she made sure it was turned so the camera got to see it properly. But again, their kids are adorable and so polite. Hope they never lose that!

The kids are so sweet and lovely! I hope they stay that way. It must be hard having a camera following your every move!
[automerge]1543249344[/automerge]
The whole “you’re welcome sweetheart” after every present open is the exact same patter Creepy Ingham Says. Just find it odd having to say thank you as soon as a present is open. Let kids be exited about the gift not obviously being reminded to say thank you all the time. It just doesn’t seem realistic.

Yes it's exactly like the inghams. It's not realistic kids get all excited and ramble on about this and that and get all excited to rip opdn the next gift.. and then there's a big thank you at the end! Well that's how I think it should be. How awkward is it opening presents everyone staring at you and a camera in your face being broadcast to the world and having to look up and say to the camera thank you!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
agree the children are so polite and lovely but why oh why does the mum have to sing every word it gets on my nerves, I feel like commenting just talk normally instead of the singsong high pitch voice she uses, everything is unicorns and rainbows in her world and the dad gets on my wick too , do they work ? they seem to have endless amounts of money for presents every birthday

Reactions: 2
The dad works but has just had an injury so is at home at the moment. I commented once on the way she talks to Jackson. I know he's a baby but it was ridiculous. She commented back saying he's her baby so she will speak to him how she wants. She used to moan a lot about him crying all the time but she never ever put that child down

Oh yea I remember that they are aggressive to the children to do things so they get views that’s why they buy all them presents in one vlog he said he wants to give up work and just do YouTube they only get views from the present videos I feel sorry for the children when someone mentioned in the comments about him swearing at the little ones he took it down and cut that bit out

I can imagine him yelling and lots of bribing going on to get them to do or say certain things. There's always an uneasy energy about vlogs. The kids are almost too good, you know? I think the way she speaks to Jackson is ridiculous too. I hope one of them rebels and tells her to STFU lol

Sometimes when I see on Facebook, a dog doing elaborate tricks, I can't watch them because part of me wonders if they are abused in order to perform. Now I wonder that about these family vloggers and their children.

dog doing elaborate tricks, I can't watch them because part of me wonders if they are abused in order to perform
A good trainer would use what motivates the dog, which in a lot is treats can be toy, sniffing, chase etc.
The whole point about training is it should be fun, and the dog gets rewards..or paid. Plus a lot of tricks can work on shaping behaviour. So rewards given for normal things the dog may do.

Unless someone is under the illusion people like Caesar Milan and his followers but let's be fair Caesar Milan didn't know how to teach a dog to sit, until an actual trainer taught him. I would say most tricks etc dogs perform are done with positive reinforcement. So no abuse.

Good point that even dogs are getting paid, ie rewarded for doing things though. How much children get from these families which isn't used for clickbait is rather sad.

ahh thats sad about the swearing at children, I just don't think anyone talks that way in real life, she sings everything its so annoying and I notice that their little girl is doing the classic what I call Home Alone pose now mouth open and hands up to her face,on the birthday vlog the boys where all over the furniture and not a thing done or said but probably plenty said when the camera went off. Only a handful of vloggers stay successful on you tube alone, I always think these people should have a back up plan like in any job

A good trainer would use what motivates the dog, which in a lot is treats can be toy, sniffing, chase etc.
The whole point about training is it should be fun, and the dog gets rewards..or paid. Plus a lot of tricks can work on shaping behaviour. So rewards given for normal things the dog may do.

Unless someone is under the illusion people like Caesar Milan and his followers but let's be fair Caesar Milan didn't know how to teach a dog to sit, until an actual trainer taught him. I would say most tricks etc dogs perform are done with positive reinforcement. So no abuse.

Good point that even dogs are getting paid, ie rewarded for doing things though. How much children get from these families which isn't used for clickbait is rather sad.
Oh, thanks for putting my mind at rest about the animals. My mind still isn't at rest regarding the children.