Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Oh, Jackson appears to be unwell (Instagram).
So, we can expect lots of clickbait "hes so sick" on YouTube.
And lots of Katy saying "I feel so bad for him you guys!"
It'll be dragged out for days too and they'll be loads of high pitched my poor baby boy from Katy

Reactions: 2

Sara_M

VIP Member
Oh they'll be back, I'm sure of it. And there'll be some lame excuse for their absence and talk about changes they want to make to their uploads. They do this aaalllll the time. I used to love their vlogs. It all seemed more natural. Then came the clickbait titles, fake dramas, challenge videos etc. Anyone remember her "surprising" James with her pregnancy announcement? Cringe. He clearly knew. And given they live in each other's pockets, theres no way she did a test and didnt tell him. It has since been deleted or set to private- even they must have realised how fake it looked!

• Heart

leni18

VIP Member
Can't stand them watched a few vlogs and couldn't bear to watch anymore, loud over the top over bearing parents to over indulged over entitled kids! No Crisma, no vlogging Talent and no artistry! The last vlog I watched they were trying to make out there daughter was going to be really upset over the Christmas decorations coming down, when the girl who was no toddler came in they started babying her and the poor child looked confused, stupid people!
they said she was crying, no tears at all, just put on for camera.

Sara_M

VIP Member
Sorry, just spotted their latest upload. Why is Katy acting so surprised at what's inside these "custom" LOLs. She wrapped them herself. "Oooooh look at this one, ooooooh I wonder what's inside guys!! I have no idea! I am so excited!.....aw wooowwww look at this, this is so cool you guys!"
Jeez, I cringe for them, desperate!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Apollo111

This video is so shit. They all get prizes lol now they are trying to copy Norris nuts! Also the comments have been disabled. I wonder have they been getting shitty comments. It wouldn't surprise me!

• Heart

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
This video is so shit. They all get prizes lol now they are trying to copy Norris nuts! Also the comments have been disabled. I wonder have they been getting shitty comments. It wouldn't surprise me!

Reading the Inghams thread looks like videos with minors in which could attract pedophiles are being disabled by YT...

Apollo111

I can't stand this family at all. everything has to be "amazing" ... It's so cringey. Apparently the kids teachers watch the vlogs too I wonder what they think of it

Sara_M

VIP Member
No explanation given. They always disappear then come back with some new "plan" and schedule. They used to have a lot of young kids who genuinely seemed to be fans, it would have been nice to maybe explain the changes to them!

Sara_M

VIP Member
I was wondering earlier if they was still going I’ve noticed they have changed their name to “skylight sparkle toys” :rolleyes: Quite possibly the most cringe videos I’ve ever seen.
Yep! Just embarrassing. Theyll probably start vlogging in the run up to Christmas, for views. Think theres a few birthdays around then too!

leni18

VIP Member
She basically said that Jackson is HER child and that she will speak to him how she wishes as he's their baby. Problem is that for a 2 year old he still babbles an awful lot. While I appreciate that all children develop at rates I genuinely think that talking to him like he's stupid isn't going to help his vocabulary
He may well be Her child if she doesn't like criticism like all these you tubers who all just want money without grafting, stop putting your life and children out there on social media. She once said she had barely any friends ?wonder why.

leni18

VIP Member
I get the feeling they are VERY different off camera 😬
Yes they certainly are and none of them have many friends, Katy was unpopular at school and now into adulthood. I heard by someone who knows Katy that her and James leached onto the ingham family as they become popular but they didn't want to know. Katy changed around this period trying to be Sarah as she was so desparate to become a big youtuber, they throw toys out of pram when they are not given a free ride in life.

Katy said a couple of years ago she had fans come to her house, not being funny but the talk of some people on estate was it was probably a car going up and down the road looking for a certain number house and these idiots were becoming paranoid.

Sara_M

VIP Member
Oh, Jackson appears to be unwell (Instagram).
So, we can expect lots of clickbait "hes so sick" on YouTube.
And lots of Katy saying "I feel so bad for him you guys!"

• Haha

Ava girl

Can't stand them watched a few vlogs and couldn't bear to watch anymore, loud over the top over bearing parents to over indulged over entitled kids! No Crisma, no vlogging Talent and no artistry! The last vlog I watched they were trying to make out there daughter was going to be really upset over the Christmas decorations coming down, when the girl who was no toddler came in they started babying her and the poor child looked confused, stupid people!

leni18

VIP Member
Because birthday and present opening videos get more views, so just doing it for money. Jeez how many toys does a 2 year old want.

Sara_M

VIP Member
They're very very tried hard. A lot of it seems so false. Theyre always trying to get reactions out of the kids: "how does that make you feel sweet pea?!" And trying to drum up fake drama!