Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leni18

VIP Member
I once asked why she talked to him like that and got loads of abuse back from her ?. I personally don't think they're a very nice family and it's all very fake and forced. Think they definitely aspire to be like the inghams which in itself is laughable.
Her husband barely ever works he seems lazy. He too is like Creepy a child that's never grown up. Attention seeking. Good on you asking that question why she talks like that? Clearly no one has a natural voice like that.

stewpot

Chatty Member
And just like that katys back in time for Olivias birthday, Christmas and Charlie's birthday. Now if this family isn't about money I don't know what is. Can't be bothered to work hard all year just know they will get views this time of year. I live near this family and they are so false on camera, but that shows so much. James is so lame, he's allergic to hard work, whilst Katy is very miserable of camera and they are definatly not the happy excitable family they perceive.
I get the feeling they are VERY different off camera šŸ˜¬

leni18

VIP Member
And just like that katys back in time for Olivias birthday, Christmas and Charlie's birthday. Now if this family isn't about money I don't know what is. Can't be bothered to work hard all year just know they will get views this time of year. I live near this family and they are so false on camera, but that shows so much. James is so lame, he's allergic to hard work, whilst Katy is very miserable of camera and they are definatly not the happy excitable family they perceive.

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
Itā€™s all a bit cheesy now isnā€™t it? Did they say why stopped doing their regular vlogs? And they have deleted all of them too? Only birthday videos, some challenges and these new toy videos are left?

Princess 6

Chatty Member
Once again I have Just came across them again on YouTube ,with another name change 'Gibson girls' just in time for cashing in on the Olivia's birthday and the Christmas morning vlogs ,