Gibson Vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes! I don't watch them - have only watched a few of the Christmas/birthday present openings. Another OTT family wanting the same 'success' (can't really call it that now) as the Inghams...

If only they realised that the only reason the Inghams went viral is because of Esme and her raw reaction. Then maybe they wouldn't jump on the band wagon.

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand the mother - definitely Ingham wannabe’s - even down to the OMGs and over the top present giving. Think I read on another thread about small you tubers they’re not so nice to the kids when the camera isn’t on.

Reactions: 4
The mothers voice, she sings when she talks, her vlogs are getting more and more ingham style, surprises, omg, even Christmas thumb nail is exact. Even her apple watch is same as lazys, it's as if she wants to be her. Difference is the Inghams have a nice size house the gibsons have 4 children and a 2 bed house, maybe be themselves, stop buying Inghams ugly amount of tat and save up and do an extention. Priorities all wrong.

Can't stand them watched a few vlogs and couldn't bear to watch anymore, loud over the top over bearing parents to over indulged over entitled kids! No Crisma, no vlogging Talent and no artistry! The last vlog I watched they were trying to make out there daughter was going to be really upset over the Christmas decorations coming down, when the girl who was no toddler came in they started babying her and the poor child looked confused, stupid people!

Reactions: 1
Can't stand them watched a few vlogs and couldn't bear to watch anymore, loud over the top over bearing parents to over indulged over entitled kids! No Crisma, no vlogging Talent and no artistry! The last vlog I watched they were trying to make out there daughter was going to be really upset over the Christmas decorations coming down, when the girl who was no toddler came in they started babying her and the poor child looked confused, stupid people!
they said she was crying, no tears at all, just put on for camera.

Reactions: 2
Definitely Ingham wannabes. I can't stand Katie's screeching and her constant singing or the stupid voice she puts on when speaking to the youngest boy

Definitely Ingham wannabes. I can't stand Katie's screeching and her constant singing or the stupid voice she puts on when speaking to the youngest boy
Her voice is like nails down a chalkboard. I certainly couldn't be with her for more than a second, she talks to Jackson like you would an excited puppy, in a very high pitched voice, 'Jackson want to go out'. Katy he's a child not a dog ?

Her voice is like nails down a chalkboard. I certainly couldn't be with her for more than a second, she talks to Jackson like you would an excited puppy, in a very high pitched voice, 'Jackson want to go out'. Katy he's a child not a dog ?
I once asked why she talked to him like that and got loads of abuse back from her ?. I personally don't think they're a very nice family and it's all very fake and forced. Think they definitely aspire to be like the inghams which in itself is laughable.

I once asked why she talked to him like that and got loads of abuse back from her ?. I personally don't think they're a very nice family and it's all very fake and forced. Think they definitely aspire to be like the inghams which in itself is laughable.
Her husband barely ever works he seems lazy. He too is like Creepy a child that's never grown up. Attention seeking. Good on you asking that question why she talks like that? Clearly no one has a natural voice like that.

Her husband barely ever works he seems lazy. He too is like Creepy a child that's never grown up. Attention seeking. Good on you asking that question why she talks like that? Clearly no one has a natural voice like that.
She basically said that Jackson is HER child and that she will speak to him how she wishes as he's their baby. Problem is that for a 2 year old he still babbles an awful lot. While I appreciate that all children develop at rates I genuinely think that talking to him like he's stupid isn't going to help his vocabulary

She basically said that Jackson is HER child and that she will speak to him how she wishes as he's their baby. Problem is that for a 2 year old he still babbles an awful lot. While I appreciate that all children develop at rates I genuinely think that talking to him like he's stupid isn't going to help his vocabulary
He may well be Her child if she doesn't like criticism like all these you tubers who all just want money without grafting, stop putting your life and children out there on social media. She once said she had barely any friends ?wonder why.

It frustrates me even more when they call him "Jack'en"! Screeching at him "Jack'en do it??!!

......its bloody JackSon Katy!!!!!

• Heart
I watched one of their first vlogs and Katy actually talks normally. No high pitched screeching or over the top singing. They're trying to hard

• Haha
They're very very tried hard. A lot of it seems so false. Theyre always trying to get reactions out of the kids: "how does that make you feel sweet pea?!" And trying to drum up fake drama!

I can't believe that James and Katy spent Jackson's birthday money before even knowing for sure how much he was going to receive. They were actually stood in Smyths trying to work out how much he should be gifted by each person so that they could get him to pick a toy. I personally thought this was awful and very presumptuous

• Wow
I can't stand this family at all. everything has to be "amazing" ... It's so cringey. Apparently the kids teachers watch the vlogs too I wonder what they think of it

I can't believe that James and Katy spent Jackson's birthday money before even knowing for sure how much he was going to receive. They were actually stood in Smyths trying to work out how much he should be gifted by each person so that they could get him to pick a toy. I personally thought this was awful and very presumptuous
They like to be gifted everything and certainly want a free ride in life. James said at time Chris Ingham stopped working that he didn't like working as he doesn't like leaving Katy and the children whilst he goes to work and at every opportunity he takes he stays home, even with a sniffle. Katy also goes to his work at every opptunity to take his lunch, its lovely they like each others company but so lame. They did a collab with Inghams in 2016 and since then they just want to be like them in sense of lifestyle etc. I'm finding it difficult that they are filling up their 2 bed home with so many toys and storage units how do they move around in there. They used to be quite nice to watch but they are becoming too greedy and desparate. Fancy vlogging that content of what a 2 Yr old should be gifted. Words fail me. Wait until its given.