Gibson Vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because birthday and present opening videos get more views, so just doing it for money. Jeez how many toys does a 2 year old want.

Someone on the latest vlog has asked if Katy Is ok, because her neck looks really swollen ?

Someone on the latest vlog has asked if Katy Is ok, because her neck looks really swollen ?
??? it's deleted now as can't see it, however it made me realise that her head is attached to chest, she has no neck. Never noticed that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to love watching them so did my little girl when they first started. I remember their butlins vlogs they was there the same time as us. They done a video saying to follow them and they would follow back... we followed them they followed back, their followers went up and up, and then they decided to unfollow everyone that they promised to follow. Sounds petty but proper went off them because of that.

I was a bit of a sheep hold my hands up! :rolleyes:

As time goes on they are more and more fake!

Reactions: 3
I used to love watching them so did my little girl when they first started. I remember their butlins vlogs they was there the same time as us. They done a video saying to follow them and they would follow back... we followed them they followed back, their followers went up and up, and then they decided to unfollow everyone that they promised to follow. Sounds petty but proper went off them because of that.

I was a bit of a sheep hold my hands up! :rolleyes:

As time goes on they are more and more fake!
They are money hungry but their vlogging content is absolute naff. One minute they are family vloggers uploading everyday, then they can't manage this and just upload a few times and with challenges, then they say we are back vlogging then again soon after can't cope will upload on certain days with challenges everyday. They are not consistent, nor do they put any effort in, its just them uploading for £s. Katy never screeched as she does now, they talk over one another they really have changed. Just wish Katy went back to her real self how she was 2015-16 before Mrs ingham came along and she changed to be just like her as she aspires the lifestyle pre allegations the Inghams lived. not every thing was super cute, super amazing etc..

Reactions: 4
This video is so tit. They all get prizes lol now they are trying to copy Norris nuts! Also the comments have been disabled. I wonder have they been getting crappy comments. It wouldn't surprise me!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This video is so tit. They all get prizes lol now they are trying to copy Norris nuts! Also the comments have been disabled. I wonder have they been getting crappy comments. It wouldn't surprise me!

Reading the Inghams thread looks like videos with minors in which could attract pedophiles are being disabled by YT...

Why would you aspire to be like the Inghams? Foolish people!
Well what do you mean?! Who wouldn't wanna be like Sarah and Chris Ingham? Sarah is so lucky laying next to her big strong secretly bisexual, secretly ginger, cheating, skirt chasing slem of a hubby. I mean who wouldn't want that? ??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh, Jackson appears to be unwell (Instagram).
So, we can expect lots of clickbait "hes so sick" on YouTube.
And lots of Katy saying "I feel so bad for him you guys!"

• Haha
It'll be dragged out for days too and they'll be loads of high pitched my poor baby boy from Katy

No upload for over 2 weeks, have these wannabes realised that most people aren't interested. They used to be everyday vloggers as in film their day, children having fun in pool, Katy going places with nene it all changed and they became even lamer and annoying. Katys voice became even more high pitched it became a headache, James who is a big kid himself and so lazy became even more so and those once normal children became scripted. Hopefully seen sense with what youtube said about the wrong type watching family channels and have stopped filming and now living in private. If they have total respect to this family.

That's exactly how she talks 😂

• Heart
Oh they'll be back, I'm sure of it. And there'll be some lame excuse for their absence and talk about changes they want to make to their uploads. They do this aaalllll the time. I used to love their vlogs. It all seemed more natural. Then came the clickbait titles, fake dramas, challenge videos etc. Anyone remember her "surprising" James with her pregnancy announcement? Cringe. He clearly knew. And given they live in each other's pockets, theres no way she did a test and didnt tell him. It has since been deleted or set to private- even they must have realised how fake it looked!

• Heart
I was wondering earlier if they was still going I’ve noticed they have changed their name to “skylight sparkle toys” :rolleyes: Quite possibly the most cringe videos I’ve ever seen.
Yep! Just embarrassing. Theyll probably start vlogging in the run up to Christmas, for views. Think theres a few birthdays around then too!