Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
Why would you aspire to be like the Inghams? Foolish people!
Well what do you mean?! Who wouldn't wanna be like Sarah and Chris Ingham? Sarah is so lucky laying next to her big strong secretly bisexual, secretly ginger, cheating, skirt chasing slem of a hubby. I mean who wouldn't want that? ??

• Haha
Reactions: 4

leni18

VIP Member
I used to love watching them so did my little girl when they first started. I remember their butlins vlogs they was there the same time as us. They done a video saying to follow them and they would follow back... we followed them they followed back, their followers went up and up, and then they decided to unfollow everyone that they promised to follow. Sounds petty but proper went off them because of that.

I was a bit of a sheep hold my hands up! :rolleyes:

As time goes on they are more and more fake!
They are money hungry but their vlogging content is absolute naff. One minute they are family vloggers uploading everyday, then they can't manage this and just upload a few times and with challenges, then they say we are back vlogging then again soon after can't cope will upload on certain days with challenges everyday. They are not consistent, nor do they put any effort in, its just them uploading for £s. Katy never screeched as she does now, they talk over one another they really have changed. Just wish Katy went back to her real self how she was 2015-16 before Mrs ingham came along and she changed to be just like her as she aspires the lifestyle pre allegations the Inghams lived. not every thing was super cute, super amazing etc..

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Her voice is like nails down a chalkboard. I certainly couldn't be with her for more than a second, she talks to Jackson like you would an excited puppy, in a very high pitched voice, 'Jackson want to go out'. Katy he's a child not a dog ?
I once asked why she talked to him like that and got loads of abuse back from her ?. I personally don't think they're a very nice family and it's all very fake and forced. Think they definitely aspire to be like the inghams which in itself is laughable.

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
I can’t stand the mother - definitely Ingham wannabe’s - even down to the OMGs and over the top present giving. Think I read on another thread about small you tubers they’re not so nice to the kids when the camera isn’t on.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Definitely Ingham wannabes. I can't stand Katie's screeching and her constant singing or the stupid voice she puts on when speaking to the youngest boy

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I can't believe that James and Katy spent Jackson's birthday money before even knowing for sure how much he was going to receive. They were actually stood in Smyths trying to work out how much he should be gifted by each person so that they could get him to pick a toy. I personally thought this was awful and very presumptuous

• Wow
Reactions: 3

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I watched one of their first vlogs and Katy actually talks normally. No high pitched screeching or over the top singing. They're trying to hard

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
It frustrates me even more when they call him "Jack'en"! Screeching at him "Jack'en do it??!!

......its bloody JackSon Katy!!!!!

• Heart

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Her husband barely ever works he seems lazy. He too is like Creepy a child that's never grown up. Attention seeking. Good on you asking that question why she talks like that? Clearly no one has a natural voice like that.
She basically said that Jackson is HER child and that she will speak to him how she wishes as he's their baby. Problem is that for a 2 year old he still babbles an awful lot. While I appreciate that all children develop at rates I genuinely think that talking to him like he's stupid isn't going to help his vocabulary

Hopping12

I used to love watching them so did my little girl when they first started. I remember their butlins vlogs they was there the same time as us. They done a video saying to follow them and they would follow back... we followed them they followed back, their followers went up and up, and then they decided to unfollow everyone that they promised to follow. Sounds petty but proper went off them because of that.

I was a bit of a sheep hold my hands up! :rolleyes:

As time goes on they are more and more fake!

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Oh yes! I don't watch them - have only watched a few of the Christmas/birthday present openings. Another OTT family wanting the same 'success' (can't really call it that now) as the Inghams...

If only they realised that the only reason the Inghams went viral is because of Esme and her raw reaction. Then maybe they wouldn't jump on the band wagon.

leni18

VIP Member
The mothers voice, she sings when she talks, her vlogs are getting more and more ingham style, surprises, omg, even Christmas thumb nail is exact. Even her apple watch is same as lazys, it's as if she wants to be her. Difference is the Inghams have a nice size house the gibsons have 4 children and a 2 bed house, maybe be themselves, stop buying Inghams ugly amount of tat and save up and do an extention. Priorities all wrong.

leni18

VIP Member
No upload for over 2 weeks, have these wannabes realised that most people aren't interested. They used to be everyday vloggers as in film their day, children having fun in pool, Katy going places with nene it all changed and they became even lamer and annoying. Katys voice became even more high pitched it became a headache, James who is a big kid himself and so lazy became even more so and those once normal children became scripted. Hopefully seen sense with what youtube said about the wrong type watching family channels and have stopped filming and now living in private. If they have total respect to this family.

Oh, Jackson appears to be unwell (Instagram).
So, we can expect lots of clickbait "hes so sick" on YouTube.
And lots of Katy saying "I feel so bad for him you guys!"
That's exactly how she talks 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2

leni18

VIP Member
Definitely Ingham wannabes. I can't stand Katie's screeching and her constant singing or the stupid voice she puts on when speaking to the youngest boy
Her voice is like nails down a chalkboard. I certainly couldn't be with her for more than a second, she talks to Jackson like you would an excited puppy, in a very high pitched voice, 'Jackson want to go out'. Katy he's a child not a dog ?

leni18

VIP Member
I can't believe that James and Katy spent Jackson's birthday money before even knowing for sure how much he was going to receive. They were actually stood in Smyths trying to work out how much he should be gifted by each person so that they could get him to pick a toy. I personally thought this was awful and very presumptuous
They like to be gifted everything and certainly want a free ride in life. James said at time Chris Ingham stopped working that he didn't like working as he doesn't like leaving Katy and the children whilst he goes to work and at every opportunity he takes he stays home, even with a sniffle. Katy also goes to his work at every opptunity to take his lunch, its lovely they like each others company but so lame. They did a collab with Inghams in 2016 and since then they just want to be like them in sense of lifestyle etc. I'm finding it difficult that they are filling up their 2 bed home with so many toys and storage units how do they move around in there. They used to be quite nice to watch but they are becoming too greedy and desparate. Fancy vlogging that content of what a 2 Yr old should be gifted. Words fail me. Wait until its given.

leni18

VIP Member
Someone on the latest vlog has asked if Katy Is ok, because her neck looks really swollen ?
??? it's deleted now as can't see it, however it made me realise that her head is attached to chest, she has no neck. Never noticed that.

• Haha