Gibson Vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, just spotted their latest upload. Why is Katy acting so surprised at what's inside these "custom" LOLs. She wrapped them herself. "Oooooh look at this one, ooooooh I wonder what's inside guys!! I have no idea! I am so excited!.....aw wooowwww look at this, this is so cool you guys!"
Jeez, I cringe for them, desperate!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s all a bit cheesy now isn’t it? Did they say why stopped doing their regular vlogs? And they have deleted all of them too? Only birthday videos, some challenges and these new toy videos are left?

No explanation given. They always disappear then come back with some new "plan" and schedule. They used to have a lot of young kids who genuinely seemed to be fans, it would have been nice to maybe explain the changes to them!

And just like that katys back in time for Olivias birthday, Christmas and Charlie's birthday. Now if this family isn't about money I don't know what is. Can't be bothered to work hard all year just know they will get views this time of year. I live near this family and they are so false on camera, but that shows so much. James is so lame, he's allergic to hard work, whilst Katy is very miserable of camera and they are definatly not the happy excitable family they perceive.

And just like that katys back in time for Olivias birthday, Christmas and Charlie's birthday. Now if this family isn't about money I don't know what is. Can't be bothered to work hard all year just know they will get views this time of year. I live near this family and they are so false on camera, but that shows so much. James is so lame, he's allergic to hard work, whilst Katy is very miserable of camera and they are definatly not the happy excitable family they perceive.
I get the feeling they are VERY different off camera 😬

I get the feeling they are VERY different off camera 😬
Yes they certainly are and none of them have many friends, Katy was unpopular at school and now into adulthood. I heard by someone who knows Katy that her and James leached onto the ingham family as they become popular but they didn't want to know. Katy changed around this period trying to be Sarah as she was so desparate to become a big youtuber, they throw toys out of pram when they are not given a free ride in life.

Katy said a couple of years ago she had fans come to her house, not being funny but the talk of some people on estate was it was probably a car going up and down the road looking for a certain number house and these idiots were becoming paranoid.

Once again I have Just came across them again on YouTube ,with another name change 'Gibson girls' just in time for cashing in on the Olivia's birthday and the Christmas morning vlogs ,