Ghost Trip Investigation (Dan Spragg & Adam Oakley)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greatful they ware added at all? I mean if you pay for something you expect to be added ffs. I don’t pay for a dominos and expect it to not turn up when I buy it 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Never let me buy another hunt. I have to accept it’s tit now, I’m not missing out. They upload all the decent bits which are all of 30 seconds to tiktok anyway. 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
The boy on the rocking horse was £15 in asda during Halloween, so definitely not scientific 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
They’re clutching at straws tonight I think. I feel like Adam is definitely aware of people calling them out on faking stuff though because he’s consistently trying to debunk. Even more than usual.

The boy on the rocking horse was £15 in asda during Halloween, so definitely not scientific 🤣
This is what I mean, how can they keep the narrative they have big outgoings 😂😂😂 such a load of bollocks. 4 hours work 20 grand each not bad.

• Haha
This is what I mean, how can they keep the narrative they have big outgoings 😂😂😂 such a load of bollocks. 4 hours work 20 grand each not bad.
Plus the apps they use are bloody free I’ve downloaded them myself. Hardly some scientific app you have to pay so much for 😂 it’s free for a reason 🤦🏻‍♀️

Thread title suggestion - GTI - book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Another break and I’m thankful. This is the longest slowest hunt ever but I’ll be damned if I’m turning it off and wasting my money so I’ll hang on in there and just hope something dramatic happens like Dan gets pinned to the ceiling by one of the tribe men
---
Thread title suggestion - GTI - book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔
Just perfect

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Another break and I’m thankful. This is the longest slowest hunt ever but I’ll be damned if I’m turning it off and wasting my money so I’ll hang on in there and just hope something dramatic happens like Dan gets pinned to the ceiling by one of the tribe men
---

Just perfect
I’m howling 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine if some other tiktokker turned up to a ghost hunt with a bunch of Halloween decorations. Adam and Dan would go in on them making them look like the biggest fools going.
They’re just not credible anymore. It’s just kids toys and decorations.

Ffs. The spirit box has just said bael. Here goes their content for the next hour 😂 Adam will start acting funny now.

• Heart
  • Haha
The do too much to make this Bael a thing that it’s just gone too far and the opposites happened and no one believes it

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine if some other tiktokker turned up to a ghost hunt with a bunch of Halloween decorations. Adam and Dan would go in on them making them look like the biggest fools going.
They’re just not credible anymore. It’s just kids toys and decorations.

Ffs. The spirit box has just said bael. Here goes their content for the next hour 😂 Adam will start acting funny now.
Funny how this came up when they were on a break!

I can't believe I paid £10 for them to go on holiday, in a cabin, with no backstory. I hope every other person who has bought a ticket feels as mugged off as I do right now.

I will never again buy a ticket unless its somewhere with some proper history behind it.

Funny how this came up when they were on a break!

I can't believe I paid £10 for them to go on holiday, in a cabin, with no backstory. I hope every other person who has bought a ticket feels as mugged off as I do right now.

I will never again buy a ticket unless its somewhere with some proper history behind it.

Indeed I feel totally ashamed of myself for doing it again. We really are mugs.

To put it in context, we paid £10 for the conjuring house and the Lizzie Borden house. Two hired out venues, conjuring being one of the most well known venues, plus they had Charlie with them.

and now we’ve paid £10 for them to rent out an Airbnb in Lapland. The maths ain’t mathing 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shows how comfortable they are when they duck about like they have tonight, there’s been no atmosphere, I might even go as far as to say this is worse than Arizona!

Reactions: 6
Adams just stormed out because Dan kept taking over and doing his own thing when Adam was trying to show the live stuff 🙈 the cracks are showing. It’s the dan show as usual and adams not one bit happy 😂
---
👀 Probably the most exciting part of the hunt for those of you that didn’t want to spend £10

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Adams just stormed out because Dan kept taking over and doing his own thing when Adam was trying to show the live stuff 🙈 the cracks are showing. It’s the dan show as usual and adams not one bit happy 😂
---
👀 Probably the most exciting part of the hunt for those of you that didn’t want to spend £10
Ooooo fantastic let me upload that on tiktok hahahahahahajjaja

Perfect title
---
---
Now I'm gutted I didn't get a ticket just for that part!
The walls are closing in, Adam needs to jump ship now before it too late

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.