Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nat1088

Adams just stormed out because Dan kept taking over and doing his own thing when Adam was trying to show the live stuff 🙈 the cracks are showing. It’s the dan show as usual and adams not one bit happy 😂
---
👀 Probably the most exciting part of the hunt for those of you that didn’t want to spend £10

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Hereforthetea7

I can't abide Dan whatsoever, really think Adam needs to do it alone or with the odd person joining here and there. Dan ruins the whole thing for me, it's all about him.

The pair of them 'GTI' are so unprofessional, they're never on time, there are no details regarding start time of paid investigations. Tonight's investigation at the Conjuring House is 2 hours long, no doubt 1hr of that will be opening up and explaining what each piece of equipment does.

I don't see the fascination with ghost hunting in the states? There is so much history within the UK, and Europe. Atleast then the hunts can still be done at a reasonable time, and will bring more viewers in as they can watch it live.

If I see another US hunt advertised, I'll be unsubbing. At this point we're just paying for their first class plane ticket and penthouse suite 🥴

Reactions: 7

Nat1088

Hahahaha highlight of the night that must’ve been. Grown man stropping like that 😂 embarrassing Dan. I hope you feel ashamed of yourself this morning
The whole chat were saying Adam was out of order for acting the way he was 🤦‍♀️ some people can’t see past Dan at all!

• Wow

Loppylou89

VIP Member
ADAM IF YOU DO READ HERE, PLEASE GET RID OF DAN. GO BACK TO YOUR ROOTS. WE WILL BE MORE WILLING TO SUPPORT YOU ON YOUR OWN.

DAN IF YOU READ HERE, DO THE RIGHT THING AND LET ADAM GO BACK TO GTI ON HIS OWN. YOU HAVE RUINED GTI

• Heart

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Here we fucking go, mag lights. People in the comments, wow it’s so active already.
ITS A FUCKING TORCH ON THE CUSP OF BEING ONNNNNNN I CANT COPE!! Adam how are you letting this be the whole story of gti at the moment? Throw the bloody things in the bin.

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Here we fucking go, mag lights. People in the comments, wow it’s so active already.
ITS A FUCKING TORCH ON THE CUSP OF BEING ONNNNNNN I CANT COPE!! Adam how are you letting this be the whole story of gti at the moment? Throw the bloody things in the bin.
My son got one of those torch picture things you put on the wall for Christmas. I unscrewed the top slightly and it was flashing on and off. My house must be haunted too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

zyxwvu

VIP Member
My take on it -

Dan spends so much time belittling Adam, and Adam spends an equal amount of time trying to "keep up" with Dan. Despite Adam having his own notable portfolio. This means he's possibly started to treat Hollie in the exact manner that Dan treats Chloe. But the difference I feel is that Hollie would never be willing to be a doormat like Chloe. She seems to have a lot more self respect than that.

Nat1088

The comments throughout the hunt get me every time 🤣

‘anyone else got a headache since they entered this room? Defo bad spirits in there’

or the experts -
‘I’m a medium, she’s sitting on the stairs protecting you ’

Or the hypochondriacs - ‘gutted I can’t put my headphones in, I have an ear infection’

Last night was terrible though. And I don’t think anything happened the night before the for competition winners either.

• Haha

Eddypeter

VIP Member
I fell asleep and missed the best part!! Typical 😂😂😂 I’ll rewatch the last bit just to see that, I bet that’s what it’s like behind closed doors.
Imagine being a grown ass man and pushing the toy across the table instead of picking it up and moving it and just saying sorry mate 😂😂

• Haha

kj135

VIP Member
I’ll be honest I think people are crazy paying to watch this twat. He’s an absolute con and beg!

Windermere

VIP Member
Why is Adam acting all possessed :S but still manages to shout "make sure you're all following me were close to 300k!"

🥴 🥴 🥴

This is why I can never get on board with it

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Shows how comfortable they are when they fuck about like they have tonight, there’s been no atmosphere, I might even go as far as to say this is worse than Arizona!

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
Dan’s the man though don’t forget! He owns two cars, a house, 50 businesses, I’m sure he’s mentioned he’s got a few kids somewhere too. Oh wait a minute, he doesn’t own the cars though does he, they’re on loan, silly me 😜

• Haha

Windermere

VIP Member
This is what it came out with while it was on
---

I didn’t see that you could enter words but it has 500 words already on it so no wonder it repeats itself a lot
*Dan Spragg mode*

"Disgusting" - "do you think this room is Disgusting? What happened here?"

"Higher" - "are you upstairs?"

"Up here" - "let's go upstairs adam"

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Mr "I don't make money from GTI" , meanwhile his unstable sister in law Hannah slept on the floor with no heating last night.

Chloe, tell us again how you couldn't help...

Nat1088

The Krays again! Dan will no doubt be on a mission to be Ronnie Krays bestie after the interaction Adam had last time. I can hear him already

‘Ronnie mate, I know last time you didn’t really want to talk to me, you only interacted with my pal Adam but my energy is freely given and I would really appreciate if you would interact with me also’

Ugh he’s such a melt.

• Haha