Ghost Trip Investigation (Dan Spragg & Adam Oakley)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
41000 pound and can’t be on time for a four hour hunt.
Then you get the die hards “it wouldn’t be gti if they were on time” I’m sorry but if I was constantly late for my job, it wouldn’t be okay. They best do the whole 4 hours considering they don’t have a time restriction on their cosy chalet
---
There is literally no reason for them to be late. Unless Adam is pegging Dan and got carried away
---
They’re on!

Reactions: 3
Doing the lords work for us all! Thank you to those watching. Please report back ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Doing the lords work for us all! Thank you to those watching. Please report back ❤
20 mins in and they are still yapping. Still got to show the newbies how the equipment works. Someone streaming live on tiktok apparently. Will keep you posted star 😃

Reactions: 1
20 mins in and they are still yapping. Still got to show the newbies how the equipment works. Someone streaming live on tiktok apparently. Will keep you posted star 😃
Hahahaha bet dans frantically trying to block the person streaming it 😂

Ooo who’s streaming??
Not sure I didn’t see anyone put the name I was looking out for it for you guys, It’s painful to watch so far. Coming across desperate in my opinion.
---
Bringing out the mag lights. I swear this is the last hunt I buy 😂😂😂 every single time I think what an idiot

Have they gave the history about this "haunted lodge"
Not really. All they’ve said is that it’s on an ancient burial site. Apparently the wardrobe in dans room rattles. I’m calling bullshit though.

They’re communicating with spirits using Google translate now. They’ve got one word come through in Finnish and they’ve run a million miles with it. It’s comical.

• Haha
Main chat topics. People leaving red and pink hearts for Hollie and all her hard work adding people into the group. People discussing vape flavours and dans feet. People moaning about the hearts and to get back to the hunt. Riveting.

• Haha
I haven't purchased tonight's hunt (it's the last week of January before pay day so I'm skint) so thank you all for the updates.
They do owe 2 hunts! I've been a sub for a very long time but ive unsubbed as I feel like they are taking the complete pi** out of supporters. I wish Adam would take it back to his roots and sack Dan off in the process

Dans going on about how they have scientific equipment and how it’s £400 for the flux. And yet the new piece of equipment they brought out tonight is a Halloween decoration that I’ve bought in a pound shop for £8! If they have access to all this scientific calibrated paranormal equipment, why on earth are they bringing Halloween decorations to Finland? Stop with the new equipment if it’s just going to be tit like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven't purchased tonight's hunt (it's the last week of January before pay day so I'm skint) so thank you all for the updates.
They do owe 2 hunts! I've been a sub for a very long time but ive unsubbed as I feel like they are taking the complete pi** out of supporters. I wish Adam would take it back to his roots and sack Dan off in the process
I can assure you, you haven’t missed much. I’ve got one eye on the tv as it really is a desperate hunt. I feel like they know it’s tit too.
Wild arguing in the comments.
Someone said ‘thanks for adding me so late into the hunt’
Hundreds of wolves attacked saying how rude they were and how they should be grateful they are In at all.
To be honest I just read it as thanks for adding me in the hunt 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I can assure you, you haven’t missed much. I’ve got one eye on the tv as it really is a desperate hunt. I feel like they know it’s tit too.
Wild arguing in the comments.
Someone said ‘thanks for adding me so late into the hunt’
Hundreds of wolves attacked saying how rude they were and how they should be grateful they are In at all.
To be honest I just read it as thanks for adding me in the hunt 😂😂😂😂
Greatful they ware added at all? I mean if you pay for something you expect to be added ffs. I don’t pay for a dominos and expect it to not turn up when I buy it 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.