Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
This could be interesting, if it goes ahead ...

View attachment 2640767
That would be incredible, but I really can’t see it happening. Some of the people on that list have so much power and influence and will manage to block it somehow.

Reactions: 4

SnoopySnooper86

Chatty Member
I read this somewhere else but written differently..she will be traded for Julian Asange and he will be suicided in jail. He is in uk she is in usa.
Oooooh, yeah they want him dead. He’s in Bellmarsh now wasn’t he living at some random embassy for years.

Reactions: 4

dorydaryl

Chatty Member
There was some talk of her asking to serve sentence in UK due to threat on life.
Probably because her family are living in the UK and are being supportive?
She doesn't seem to have shown any remorse or accountability whatsoever.

Reactions: 3

thegirlscout

VIP Member
"Judge Nathan: 'That is 20 years. Then five years of supervised release. I impose a fine of $750,000. She has received a $10 million bequest from Epstein.'

She could get 54 days off per year based on good behavior so assuming she got that it’s about 17 years.

Federal prisoners are eligible for special early release to house arrest if they are over 60 (she is) after serving about half their sentence. She’s already done 3 years, so she could be in a house in 7."
Possible house arrest in 7 years?! That’s such bull.

Who is in Maria's painting?

"left to right: Donald Trump on the mushroom, Elon Musk in the sky, Bill Clinton on the television, Sarah Kellen in the school bus, Les Wexner as the peacock, Ghislaine Maxwell in the bubble, Alan Dershowitz whispering, Jeff Epstein in the UFO.

Across the top, left to right: Bradley Edwards, Sigrid Mcawley, unknown lawyer (Spencer Kuvin?), and David Boies as angles

Underground, left to right: Prince Andrew as a rat; Alexander Acosta and Jeff Bezos as bellends; unknown (Madia Marcinkova?), unknown (Giuliani? Wtf?), Vicky Ward, Graydon Carter, unknown (Cimberly Espinosa?) and Lesley Groff at as roots of the tree; Eileen Guggenheim as the hell hound."
So the cherub is Elon Musk? Wow!

Funny that she painted P Andrew as a rat 😂

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Anyone else surprised Jeremy Kyle didn’t do the interview!!!! It was merely shown on his show. The journalist who did it was Daphne Barak and he interviewed her after the video clips. And Ghislaine’s brother was with the journalist the whole time.

youRjokingHunz

Chatty Member
Blue head has Elon musk vibes,
but how old would he have been during the height of all this, JEwas ruling his world mid 90s,

that painting looks nightmarish, those girls must have gone through some hell.
GM can rot for her crimes,

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Ok, I understand that. Although Prince Andrew was clearly named.

But the police and the courts should be super interested in finding out who is involved, they could offer protection or even just find out from GM and bring her to the UK or a high security prison.

Epstein died before he named names, so the victims must be confident that they are not being considered as a threat - how can they be so confident? Especially as Prince Andrew was sued?

I don't really understand it.
'Civil suits are coming...' towards end of the year due to statute of limitations running out I think. 5 to 10 more names may come out. Deals can still be cut for reduced sentencing after her appeal.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Who is in Maria's painting?

"left to right: Donald Trump on the mushroom, Elon Musk in the sky, Bill Clinton on the television, Sarah Kellen in the school bus, Les Wexner as the peacock, Ghislaine Maxwell in the bubble, Alan Dershowitz whispering, Jeff Epstein in the UFO.

Across the top, left to right: Bradley Edwards, Sigrid Mcawley, unknown lawyer (Spencer Kuvin?), and David Boies as angles

Underground, left to right: Prince Andrew as a rat; Alexander Acosta and Jeff Bezos as bellends; unknown (Madia Marcinkova?), unknown (Giuliani? Wtf?), Vicky Ward, Graydon Carter, unknown (Cimberly Espinosa?) and Lesley Groff at as roots of the tree; Eileen Guggenheim as the hell hound."

To be fair, you can't blame them. Whoever suicided Epstein, the French lad, and whoever will suicide Ghislaine, if they can do this to the people who victims thought were in charge, what hope do they have? They're not anyone of "importance" (and I mean that in the most basic way, of course they're important, but theyre not in positions of power that the now deceased were)
Ok, I understand that. Although Prince Andrew was clearly named.

But the police and the courts should be super interested in finding out who is involved, they could offer protection or even just find out from GM and bring her to the UK or a high security prison.

Epstein died before he named names, so the victims must be confident that they are not being considered as a threat - how can they be so confident? Especially as Prince Andrew was sued?

I don't really understand it.

thegirlscout

VIP Member

CuriousCat92

Chatty Member
I think it’s because they have to use the sentencing guidance/rules that were in place at the time of the offending. Looks like she will also have to pay a lot of money too. Whether that’s a fine or compensation I am not sure.

SnoopySnooper86

Chatty Member
Possible house arrest in 7 years?! That’s such bull.
Probably sooner if she starts blabbing. The fact she wouldn’t even testify in her own trial because “you’ve not proved the case beyond a reasonable doubt” should be used against her and incur more jail time.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
They have two weeks (until 1 Jan) to appeal, but the list itself sounds like it won't be out until sometime after that. There are plenty of documents floating around though, it's easy to find a list of >100 people alleged to have been on the flights... and its an interesting mix with a lot of powerful women as well as men. Were they actively facilitating the victimisation, or just complicit by associating with JE and accepting his invitations?
Can you share the list?

Reactions: 1