Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
I was shocked by how little she was given. Surely something of that magnitude would be 30 years at least I would have thought.
It's 20 years more than even one single man (or maybe there were women too, who knows) has been given for actually sleeping with the girls.

Think on that for a moment.

An absolutely enormous young/underage sex ring thing involving hundreds or maybe thousands of people and carrying on for years, and the sum total of people prosecuted is ONE WOMAN.

WTAF. Scandalous.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I still don't understand why nobody talks about the men that had sex with the trafficked girls.

Apart from Prince Andrew - who are they? Do the abused women not know their names? Why wasn't GM forced to reveal them?

Reactions: 13

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
It's 20 years more than even one single man (or maybe there were women too, who knows) has been given for actually sleeping with the girls.

An absolutely enormous young/underage sex ring thing involving hundreds or maybe thousands of people and carrying on for years, and the sum total of people prosecuted is ONE WOMAN.

WTAF. Scandalous.
Agree. She groomed those girls for ri h and powerful men, as well as for Epstein. They all went there because they wanted to have sex with young girls. All those rich men have used their wealth to pay their way out of prison.

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
I still don't understand why nobody talks about the men that had sex with the trafficked girls.

Apart from Prince Andrew - who are they? Do the abused women not know their names? Why wasn't GM forced to reveal them?
There was the french model agency owner, Jean-Luc Brunel but he has suicided too I think. There's this painting by one of the survivors, Maria Farmer, who is on that? Green dunces cap is Alan Dershowitz. Peacock grey hair is the chap who ran Victoria's Secrets lingerie, Les Wexner. I can also see Bill Clinton and Alexander Acosta. Who are the women below and the baldy?

maria-farmer-painting-epstein-wexner-ghislaine.jpg

I can't find a larger file of the full painting but more faces as cherubs?? And who is the blue face the finger points to on left?

maria-farmer-epstein-pedalo-ring.jpg

Reactions: 7

thegirlscout

VIP Member

WTAF. Scandalous.
Oh totally, but I think her part should mean she gets a higher prison sentence, but there are several others who were involved who haven’t faced justice and that’s not on.

Reactions: 6

Yel

Chatty Member
Her tofu isn't seasoned in prison, that's the biggest takeaway so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
That's so unfair.

But why don't the victims speak out?
To be fair, you can't blame them. Whoever suicided Epstein, the French lad, and whoever will suicide Ghislaine, if they can do this to the people who victims thought were in charge, what hope do they have? They're not anyone of "importance" (and I mean that in the most basic way, of course they're important, but theyre not in positions of power that the now deceased were)

Reactions: 5
I don't see her surviving jail I think she will be suicided unless she squeals about her little black book. Prince Andrew must be officially sweating buckets now. His time is coming

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I was shocked by how little she was given. Surely something of that magnitude would be 30 years at least I would have thought.

Fear? Pressure/threats from the perpetrators or their associates? Or they may have been paid/bribed to stay silent.
It is also strange that there is no public enquiry, the police and the court should investigate! There are flight records and the black book and lots of victims to talk to.

They just jailed the person that has procured the abuse - why don't they even attempt to go after the abusers????

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member

Money and power. I doubt we’ll ever know for sure - they will do anything and everything they can to protect themselves. The people that make and uphold the laws are undoubtedly involved. Anyone at risk of revealing anything will magically disappear or a ‘suicide’ will happen. There’s no way on this earth that Epstein killed himself.

• Angry
Reactions: 4

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
"Judge Nathan: 'That is 20 years. Then five years of supervised release. I impose a fine of $750,000. She has received a $10 million bequest from Epstein.'

She could get 54 days off per year based on good behavior so assuming she got that it’s about 17 years.

Federal prisoners are eligible for special early release to house arrest if they are over 60 (she is) after serving about half their sentence. She’s already done 3 years, so she could be in a house in 7."

• Wow
Reactions: 4