Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I unfollowed years ago because if she said something was GAWJUS one more time I was going to rip my ears off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Stella27

It’s the smug, pretend crying. Showing us that incredible beach loft she’s been lucky enough to be gifted.
What is it about her? I don’t get how relatable she is? I think she tries so hard to ‘relate’ but misses the mark every time.

Go and get stuffed in your heels Sally.

• Haha
  • Heart

Icantbelievemyeyes

I've seen it all now. A masterclass on how to use the gram! I have an idea, how about concentrate on real life instead of an app on your phone. After everything these influencers are still money grabbing

• Wow

PassingThrough

Like a previous poster I've followed Sally for years. Admittedly I've scrolled past a lot of her stories recently but this masterclass is the final straw. Really poor judgement, very disappointing as her's used to be a lovely account.

Agree. I’ve emailed Waitrose in the past about this, literally not even an acknowledgment.

It’s absolutely disgraceful that wealthy people are accepting free food and making light hearted ads about saving money when they wouldn’t know the meaning of the word.
Oh but “Waitrose are helping us all at the moment with their cheap essentials range”!! No Sally, Waitrose aren’t helping us all, they’re helping YOU!

I really like Sally. Unlike some other influencers (RVKLoves), she is always honest when declaring ads, gifts and affiliate links. She may be middle class with a lovely home, but so what! Good for her! Class does not and should not define a person. I think she’s very relatable and she comes across as a thoroughly nice person. Someone who would help anyone if they needed it. The work she does raising awareness of blood cancer is fantastic! Like someone else said in the comments above, she is using her platform for good. I feel the criticism of her on here is very unfair!

• Haha

Starshining

VIP Member
Sally, Sally, Sally...

Disclaimer: I used to follow Sally, I enjoyed her account, bit “Vicar of Dibley” and admired her charity work and the passion to do good for them after the life changing experience her family sadly went through BUT after the “Covid 10 memo” I unfollowed.

In fairness, Sally came on here, put her hand up and apologised. I wondered if Sally would have thought twice about how she was perceived that day, maybe this would have bothered her, maybe put out a public apology, but no, nothing, nada.

Saw this thread was active again so went and had a look.

Another classic Sally and her inability to read the room.

Creating a “masterclass” for accounts under 10k and for a “discounted” (or maybe even a “furlough” special) price of £50 you too can learn how to sit at home in your Bella Freud jumper! You even get the luxury to print it out yourself.

I thought after the first faux pas maybe a little realisation would have set in but sadly not.

Now, if this masterclass had been sold to us with the premise that all/or percentage of was going to her blood cancer charity I would have thought, fair enough, good on her, hell I might have even “swiped up” but sadly, no...

• Heart
Reactions: 7

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I stopped following Smug Sally years ago ... another wealthy, white woman who doesn't need to work but has no humility.
I have just seen this and I am shocked.
What a world we would live in if we all stuck our head in the sand. What if we had done that with Hitler.
The news is not nice, its terrifying and its REAL - this is happening to people right now and she needs to educate herself.

• Heart
She usually plays with it for her reels and probably throws it because it’s inedible with all the touching and hours on the side.
Imagine doing that and knowing that there’s kids out there going to bed hungry.

• Sad

youhavinabubble

“Ooh I’m so nervous, I’m gonna be ripping off all my sheep!! I just hope they don’t realise what a shyster I am!”

• Haha

Trickywoo

VIP Member
I find her content the same old same old.
the dog walks with the axe murderers or dog going into swamps 🙄 She will roll in that Ryvita guy or Elle now and again or move her sofa in her front room/put up fairy lights.
It is just so bloody boring
So true. I stopped following ages ago. I hot fed up of her scampering away to Cornwall while parts of tge country were still in LD's talk about rubbing it in. As for the Axe murder yawwwwwn ! Plus the dawwwwwg the flaaaaaars has she to turn everything into a joke or make up words. As for Ryvita man - she's just using him. All of a sudden there's a BIG GIVEAWAY of crap. Just to bump her numbers up. Totally see through. Oh and don't even get me started on the Door ! As for the bloody gifted sofa, how many times can she move it around. The photos I really can't stand are the stupid 'Secret door' 🥱 Boring !

• Heart

Morris99

What a load of bollocks ! £65 for a PDF! She’s sold fuck all 🤣 she’s a shit instagrabber anyway.

Chapter one: Marry a rich man. THE END

• Haha

Miss Fanny

I’ve emailed the hotel I’m so disappointed in them giving this over privsllaged woman a press stay , if she had done a competition with the hotel andDKMS I would have been thrilled, the lack of self awareness is shocking oh snd of course am now unfollowing her it’s appalling when key workers can’t even afford to go camping in Cornwall this summer , shame on her

She was a hairdresser in my village
Have you met her ?

Blimey! She’s on her hols with the hubby and has been gifted two nights in a Cornwall hotel. £545 a night!!! She’s saying it would be great for a special occasion. Blimey, like what? A bloody lottery win?!
£750 a night in those rooms 😱

#previouslygifted

Chatty Member
I’ve followed Sally for years now, loved her light hearted stories. I don’t mind ads or affiliates so long as they are clear, after all we wouldn’t turn down some income from doing something we enjoy. However, after seeing her flogging her masterclass, which doesn’t even include a physical copy, for £65 pound to people who maybe struggling in the current climate I have unfollowed. I’m actually disappointed and appalled at her lack of insight into what is going on in the world right now.
I was a bit ‘meh, if people wanna waste money’ but ... not even a hard copy - wtf?

Trouble is, despite the current climate, she needs to promote this now because she knows that the instahuns days are numbered!

Linkylu

Chatty Member
Unfollowed ages ago.

My brother was going through blood cancer 4 years ago I messaged her to see if she could send me any useful links/advice she read my message and never replied. Not even an acknowledgment. My brother was stage 4 at the time and thanks to the royal marsden he survived.

Sorry to say it’s all an act with her. She’s a well off Surrey housewife who makes out her privileged existence is justified because she helps raise awareness and does charidee work.
I’m not buying any of it. She is not kind she’s fake.
Smug, vapid, self conscious, gauche, thinks she is so cool and uses the same tired repetitive jokes and unfunny quips.

I heard she had been on here to put people “straight”… maybe get some self awareness and go back to being a hairdresser and earn an honest living not merching BS on IG. She actually makes my skin crawl.
So with you on this, I never bought the kind caring act, she always came across as up herself and willing to shill anything. No idea where all their money comes from, my sil owns her own salon and doesn’t live in a house like that with endless renovations etc Isn’t she good mates with FTEN Elle, another one who seems all kind and caring till you message her and then she’s rude af. Total fakes both of them. So happy that your brother survived, that’s wonderful

• Heart

nettleteareader

VIP Member
She and I used to follow each other. Then she got too big for her boots and ditched loads of people, including me. Never answered messages. Far too smug and self satisfied whilst trying to portray how kind and caring she is 😡

Trickywoo

VIP Member
Those blinds must be worth thousands and the cheeky bitch gets them for free? When she's loaded?
Honestly.....it's so wrong. She's so bloody smug. Plus...... she only got about 500 plus likes. Just shows people are getting sick and tired of all these 'collab' freebies #paid partnerships. It's bollocks.

• Heart