Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#kindlygifted

This comment is lost on her 🙄
But that’s exactly it isn’t it. I don’t think we should be burying our head in the sand with this current war on our doorstep. I can’t recall a time where it felt as close to edge of all out war like this

Reactions: 9

Trickywoo

VIP Member
Unfollowed ages ago.

My brother was going through blood cancer 4 years ago I messaged her to see if she could send me any useful links/advice she read my message and never replied. Not even an acknowledgment. My brother was stage 4 at the time and thanks to the royal marsden he survived.

Sorry to say it’s all an act with her. She’s a well off Surrey housewife who makes out her privileged existence is justified because she helps raise awareness and does charidee work.
I’m not buying any of it. She is not kind she’s fake.
Smug, vapid, self conscious, gauche, thinks she is so cool and uses the same tired repetitive jokes and unfunny quips.

I heard she had been on here to put people “straight”… maybe get some self awareness and go back to being a hairdresser and earn an honest living not merching BS on IG. She actually makes my skin crawl.
Ohhh my goodness- your poor brother. So thankful he's survived such a frightening horrendous time.
Honestly she definitely needs to take a reality check. I can't believe people still kap it all up from her. The bloody dawg walks, the axe murdered the numerous holidays and weekends in Cornwall. As for that bloody corner sofa and 'secret' room. It's soooo boring ! Can't stand her. Stopped following a few years ago.

So with you on this, I never bought the kind caring act, she always came across as up herself and willing to shill anything. No idea where all their money comes from, my sil owns her own salon and doesn’t live in a house like that with endless renovations etc Isn’t she good mates with FTEN Elle, another one who seems all kind and caring till you message her and then she’s rude af. Total fakes both of them. So happy that your brother survived, that’s wonderful
Yes, FTEN and Cara Sutherland two more that are insufferable. 😡

Sally GSDIH

Hello, it’s Sally here - you know what, you are quite right - everything you said about yesterday, I hold my hands up and apologise. Bad judgment on my part. I’m sorry xx can’t promise no more dancing with a broom mind you ;)

youhavinabubble

She’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing this one. Nicey nicey, aren’t I fun? Aren’t I wonderful doing charity stuff? Nah. Doesn’t wash. She’s on the take constantly with her shit jewellery & her pathetic masterclass. Too much money & time on her hands. Get an actual job love.

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
My style story 100% spot on.
I can’t believe the grief she’s getting she’s 100% on the money

Sally, Sally, Sally...

Disclaimer: I used to follow Sally, I enjoyed her account, bit “Vicar of Dibley” and admired her charity work and the passion to do good for them after the life changing experience her family sadly went through BUT after the “Covid 10 memo” I unfollowed.

In fairness, Sally came on here, put her hand up and apologised. I wondered if Sally would have thought twice about how she was perceived that day, maybe this would have bothered her, maybe put out a public apology, but no, nothing, nada.

Saw this thread was active again so went and had a look.

Another classic Sally and her inability to read the room.

Creating a “masterclass” for accounts under 10k and for a “discounted” (or maybe even a “furlough” special) price of £50 you too can learn how to sit at home in your Bella Freud jumper! You even get the luxury to print it out yourself.

I thought after the first faux pas maybe a little realisation would have set in but sadly not.

Now, if this masterclass had been sold to us with the premise that all/or percentage of was going to her blood cancer charity I would have thought, fair enough, good on her, hell I might have even “swiped up” but sadly, no...
100% she’s done an Anna Mather And done the poor people special

Starshining

VIP Member
Who the fuck has time to make those stupid videos? 🙄
Instahuns (bored, middle-class, privileged housewives)

If Sal’ went on stories and said I realise what a gift I have been given here. It’s worth over a grand. I will donate £500 or even the full amount to DKMS in return and show the receipt then I would be on here congratulating her.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
There is something very unlikable about sally. Mostly because she surrounds herself with white middle class Huns - including ‘feathers’ and that ‘JP lives and Loves’ who are constantly creaming the freebies whilst blowing smoke up her arse.

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
I’ve been blocked for asking that she please reconsider a trip to Cornwall while cases are rising. I’m actually a bit disappointed, I know I’ve whinged about it on here before but I didn’t intend to come across by message as a troll. I’m genuinely concerned for my home ☹

• Wow
  • Sad

Sadfart

And there’s another ad! Yes, she declares them (now), but this month we’ve had Ryvita twice, Very twice and now it’s The White Company. I find the endless greed to make money directly or indirectly from her followers really naff. She clearly doesn’t need the money, so why cheapen her account with this endless money grabbing?

Hmm yes I find her smug. You don’t see her donating all this free stuff to charity do you. One good deed doesn’t maketh a man. Also posting about notre Dame just says it all

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She's absolutely intolerable. I don't know anyone watches her. Smug, rich, bored, old housewife. She lives a life oof complete privilege and on top of that she has freebies thrown at her. Virtually every single post is an ad or freebie and she's really lost touch with her followers. Totally unrelateable. And extremely boring. I unfollowed a few years ago when she spent a month on a hanging table display, utterly boring and unnecessary.

Reactions: 8

Trickywoo

VIP Member
Who goes to Mauritius and spends all their time feeling stray dogs, and constantly posts on Instagram. Her husband must be very bored of her
I know ! Crazy ! She's even posted a 'how to' video yesterday. Could not be bothered. It just shows that they aren't bothered about the holiday really. It's all just for 'Content' - honestly, when some people can't even afford a weekend away never mind flying to Mauritius! It's just so wrong and quiet frankly leaves a very nasty taste.

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
I’m sorry but this masterclass won’t work for me
I don’t have money for hauls or constant buying and my house isn’t grey with perfect blooms spread across my enormous extension
Plus I’m not up the Insta huns arses 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

#kindlygifted

Her kids are not “kids” though. They are in their 20s aren’t they? Blimey, surely they are old enough to know the realities of life.
Yes, mid-20s I’d say as I think 2 of them have graduated from Uni. I think it was intended to be the latest in her series of “life hacks”, this one to give her expert parenting advice of her 3 boys to other mothers with how to deny reality with young children.
1645877804292.png
On this occasion I think it is very, very misplaced. This particular conflict in my opinion will bring real difficulties to us here in the U.K. more so than any of the others I can recall in the last 30 years…

• Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Can’t stand her - she was one of my earliest ‘unfollows’.
presents herself as a boss babe but in reality is living off hubby‘s earnings.
You‘d also think she was the first woman to have 3 sons - smug doesn’t even begin to describe her.

• Heart
I don’t follow her as she is very much the middle class instagrammer living in her big house and isn’t at all relateable to me. But I so admire her honesty about her husbands cancer and how they got through it. And the work she has done for the charity is outstanding.

Even though I’m not a follower I can’t be a hater.