Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Icantbelievemyeyes

Sally, oh Sally. Where do we start?

Firstly, what was the dancing with the mop around the kitchen about? You are better than that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Secondly, Covid-10 Memo? Sally, I know you are trying to “create content” in difficult times but you are WAY off the mark here. To date, 36,793 people have died of Covid-19.

Covid-10 Memo, no matter how innocent it was meant, was in bad taste. Obviously Sally and family have not had anyone close to them die of this dreadful virus otherwise she may have realised that it was ill judged.
Third and finally, accepting a free gift from Elemis, which is a luxe brand to some people, then justifying accepting this gift by doing us all the favour by giving us a code?!

Sally has missed the recent tone of Instagram where boasting and “look what I received in the post” maybe, hopefully will be a smug gesture of the past.

Sally’s instachum (Feathers) has got the tone right since lockdown. Has publicly said she will not accept or be paid for advertising items for her baby and in lieu of this, donations can be made to the charity she volunteers for. Today she posted that a company offered her a back pack and she accepted on the premise that she could give it as a giveaway. Correct tone Sally.
I’ve unfollowed Sally now as it was a step of greed too far. The Elemis gift could have been given away as a prize for the blood cancer charity she is an ambassador for.

😂😂Why was she dancing I missed it?,

Aab41

VIP Member
Don't you normally choose someone younger as a god parent? Not someone with 3 already grown up children?