GetAwaysWithKids April Drew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious her new business model- instagram should be an "add on" to her business not her actual business. She was clever she saw a niche in the market 10 years ago but thats about it

Reactions: 1
God April I don't think the Clayton would have wanted you mentioning migrants being in the hotel. Poor little things it's awful but defo not part of her ad I would think 🙉

Wonder had she many subscribers on her live tonight? She did one afterwards for us normal folk too.

Doubt she has too many, she's a bit manic and all over the place. She repeats a lot of trips, we don't need to see anymore day trips to London for sure.

Reactions: 2
I would love to know how many subscribed, she is certainly asking enough for people to subscribe,. Is this the kind of thing people are willing to pay for?

Are you not supposed to still isolate/stay home with Covid? Did she not have up that she tested positive maybe it’s been 5 days already.

Did anyone else see the farce that was the surprise visit to the winners of the Centre parcs voucher, she's pure mad that April

I loved the fact that the winner couldn't even be bothered to stay in when she knew she was calling the second time. Poor April and her all excited with her give away, probably sponsored anyway

What an absolute invasion of privacy! If I won a competition and someone turned up unannounced at my house with two kids in tow I would be fuming!
---
Doubt she has too many, she's a bit manic and all over the place. She repeats a lot of trips, we don't need to see anymore day trips to London for sure.
Oh yes we do………..apparently!

Her reel showing the house in centre Parcs saying "it's nothing fancy" 🤣 that would only go down well if did they pay for it themselves? Hardly thou , probably gifted so it's great they didn't get any of the more expensive lodges 😆

I don't think Center Parcs need to gift stays for advertisement. She was on the last day talking about going & it sounded like it was herself paying.

I don't think Center Parcs need to gift stays for advertisement. She was on the last day talking about going & it sounded like it was herself paying.
Because she does so many reels and promoting it when she is there I was thinking she might something from them. She's already shown it all before from the previous times she's been there so was thinking why would be go to the bother again when there's 4 kids to look after also

Does she ever go anywhere exciting? For a travel blogger London and a camping trip isn't exactly riveting content 🤣
---
Not to forget the random hotels in Ireland.