GetAwaysWithKids April Drew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the review on the Wifi...pay €20 and she cant even upload a story ! Sounds great.... not!
Le genets is such a good campsite she's done it no favours. As for the wifi I don't know why I'd buy wifi on a holiday. The data from mobiles works brilliant.

She forgot to even mention the town so near, the open safari park about a half hour away which is amazing you drive around and the animals come to your car

She's just a terrible blogger but her code gets used loads so that's why they use her. It's bizarre Lisa carty travel so much better you just seem to see April talking to the camera. Other blogger's show the site properly
---
Just to add I'm sure April is lovely but just not good at showing campsites or making me want to go.

She must be making money for Kelair with her code as the campsite tours are woeful but they still send her. Flipflopsandfloaties also has the Kelair code (well she did, maybe they got rid of her) and does much better reels and reviews but April seems to get more trips. The stories this morning wouldn't inspire me to book there as most of them were April talking directly to camera. Only recently discovered Lisa Carty and agree she's way better.

Reactions: 2
On a tagent but what's with the mammy bloggers turned travel agents popping up everywhere? Is there a thread on that. Is it a scam? MLM?

Reactions: 1
How many school days do these kids miss each year? Another day off school planned for the kids for a #SP trip for Santa 😉 the eldest 2 are most likely past the santa visits, wouldn’t a local Santa visit get them the family pic and they wouldn’t miss school even if they went on the Sunday they would be home in just over an hour. Bunratty is a beautiful family day out at Christmas and close enough to her but maybe they weren’t offering the free visit!

Omg the cakes she is promoting that her neighbour makes 🙈 they are awful and I highly doubt April will be using them for any parties 🤣 she will get her freebies of cake by Deborah

Another rushed miserable looking holiday, just shows, you can have too much of a good thing whole family are weary of the family fun breaks on social media!

Another rushed miserable looking holiday, just shows, you can have too much of a good thing whole family are weary of the family fun breaks on social media!
I'm sure they would love to be at home trick or treating with their pals. Nothing shown would make me want to book

Reactions: 3
The kids missed all the fun on the last day of school.. dressing up pumkin carving competition.... those kids miss out on so much fun with their friends for tit holidays

She always looks like she doesnt want to be on these holidays. And with the new rules regarding "Ad", presume its tax that has to be paid on the what the freebie was worth, so getting free holidays she is going to end up paying lots of tax on it!

She always looks like she doesnt want to be on these holidays. And with the new rules regarding "Ad", presume its tax that has to be paid on the what the freebie was worth, so getting free holidays she is going to end up paying lots of tax on it!
Shes always miserable she wouldn't encourage me to go on any holiday she advertised

Reactions: 4
Her holidays always look so tit and miserable and done on the cheap.

Jumping on the subscriber bandwagon, I can’t see her retaining her following if you have to pay for content

Reactions: 1
Explain to me why someone would want to give her 60 quid a year For subscription? For more of the same🤷‍♀️ Personally I’m wondering if we actually need both Disney and Netflix I’m not about to start signing up to several of these dopes so that they don’t have to go to do real work!! Do they really see themselves as value for money 🤣

Reactions: 4
What will happen is they will start posting less on their "free" stories, and end up losing followers! Who the hell is going to pay to watch her stories?!