GetAwaysWithKids April Drew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her page is ‘getaways with kids’. Her content is aimed at middle class families. We are going to the same camp in France a week after she goes in the summer so I’ll be following her stories. Her stuff is fairly accessible and relatable.

Reactions: 1
Those camp site holidays have been covered to death by ever Irish travel mam blogger going
She needs to up her game and try somewhere new !

She is not professional, you would never think this was her actual job
I guess she and John both work full time at this and the wedding side, have 4 kids, their house looks lovely so i suppose no need to change much really
As the children are getting older her holidays will probably change alright, as the older two will be getting bored of the same places

She is not professional, you would never think this was her actual job
I agree, half of the content is like something I would send to my Mam or friends from hols. Often information is incorrect too and she clarifies later. It's all very chaotic.
As someone else said though she seems to be doing OK out of it all so maybe she's happy enough!

Reactions: 2
I must have completely missed when she said she was heading to LA , I know when they went to jersey she talked about that quiet abit before they went. Just seen her stories today and yesterday when she was heading there

I must have completely missed when she said she was heading to LA , I know when they went to jersey she talked about that quiet abit before they went. Just seen her stories today and yesterday when she was heading there
The Travel Expert is there as well, some difference in the way they present their stories. Travel Expert so much more professional.

I don't know how she got on that pr trip she would never influence me to go on any of her trips

The Travel Expert is there as well, some difference in the way they present their stories. Travel Expert so much more professional.
I had a look at Sarahs pages and she has only 5 stories up about the whole trip so far? Is it after trips she shows everything and not really while she's there? I guess easier to do it afterwards for editing and information

I had a look at Sarahs pages and she has only 5 stories up about the whole trip so far? Is it after trips she shows everything and not really while she's there? I guess easier to do it afterwards for editing and information
She has more up now. She's usually very good (imo), gives more detailed info as good videos/pics. Aprils are more like something I'd do myself!