Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
17508A4B-6980-4625-AF93-85319394C660.jpeg

where the hell do they get the money ?! They genuinely had a lodger to help fund one disney trip a couple of years ago, now new house, brand new furniture, month-long holiday in Orlando now looking at Villas ? Wtf

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Raising awareness of the sunflower lanyards etc is great - if it means people know that someone may have difficulties in certain situations. However he is honestly just promoting this as a way of getting anything, pushing to the front of the queue, getting the best spots in parades, getting special moments. To quote myself again - he’s just a class A dick!!!! And she’s closely behind as she’s coasting along with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Del does seem to take every opportunity to remind us he suffers with a hidden disability. That’s not raising awareness.

It also seems a bit like he is trying to convince everyone he has something wrong with him. A bit like someone who’s on the fiddle with disability benefits for a bad back but then secretly are playing football with their mates.

Reactions: 6
Del does seem to take every opportunity to remind us he suffers with a hidden disability. That’s not raising awareness.

It also seems a bit like he is trying to convince everyone he has something wrong with him. A bit like someone who’s on the fiddle with disability benefits for a bad back but then secretly are playing football with their mates.
wonder if he claims PIP

Reactions: 1
I think he gets pip because during lockdown it was easy no face to face considation everything was done over the phone

Reactions: 2
He shouldn’t be entitled to pip as he has enough money to live on . He prob scammed the government as well and didn’t be honest with his saving he needs to be reported to benefit fraud as this is unacceptable! He needs to declare his savings which he lied !

Reactions: 1
He shouldn’t be entitled to pip as he has enough money to live on . He prob scammed the government as well and didn’t be honest with his saving he needs to be reported to benefit fraud as this is unacceptable! He needs to declare his savings which he lied !
PIP isn’t means tested though - it wouldn’t matter how much he already had or earns / saves etc.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1266107

Now trying to get on Fox News 🙄
As a fairly severely disabled person and genuine user of the lanyard scheme - I am livid at what he is doing. He has grossly misunderstood the entire point of the sunflower scheme AND I’m appalled that the sunflower people are going along with this like it is a good idea. He is making an absolute mockery of the scheme, DAS etc. it is disgusting and he should be ashamed of himself and I am rethinking my opinion of any other Disney blogger openly supporting this shitbag and his submissive wife

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.