Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These 2 are the worst, they never reply to anyone on social media unless they are begging, bragging or promoting. The idea of him tripping round WDW all smug with his DAS pass irritates the hell out of me. They are both fake as....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand these two. They try and plug all their merch but put zero effort into actually promoting their channel and uploading anything. Other youtubers with full time jobs can still find time to upload vlogs, Del and Jen just can’t be arsed

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand these two. They try and plug all their merch but put zero effort into actually promoting their channel and uploading anything. Other youtubers with full time jobs can still find time to upload vlogs, Del and Jen just can’t be arsed
they, and del in particular just want to spend their life in holiday mode, doing as little as possible. They want everything that comes with being an “influencer” IE money and gifts (as evidenced by their shameless begging and tagging companies) but put zero effort in. To keep people on side every so often there will be some mental health sympathy type post, in an effort it papers over the cracks that they lack any creativity or real motivation.

Reactions: 7
their off to Jamaica soon too. Must be doing alright for money to afford a month in Florida and then a holiday to
Jamaica

Reactions: 1
Get Beggy has been fairly quiet this week.

The only observation is del seemingly replies to everything with a meme gif. Bit odd that guy.

I have spies like the gestapo. Not going to say much but let’s just say, Del and Jen are very much in full grift mode.

Reactions: 2
very much in full grift mode.
you're not kidding, i've seen the latest tweet and it stinks of faux goodwill.

seems to be something to do with the lanyards doesn't it... justification for him wearing one.
The sunflower lanyard is for non-visible disabilities right? Rather than wear a lanyard to alert people, he should just show everyone his twitter feed.

Whatever mental issue he's coping with (which is obviously a shite place to be) - he flaunts it like no one else. Ive a few acquaintances who have been through serious mental torture... not one of them showcases like this. I wish I didn't think it, but I can't help it - he loves the fact he has something to deal with. I don't know what that condition is but I guarantee it's not a symptom of mental disability.

Reactions: 4
...do you know what it could be?

well since you advertised the fact your house is empty for a month, i'm guessing it's how many times the burglars will put the bins out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like their trip has been gifted, I’m guessing Ocean Florida from what he posted 🙄
Some people have guessed Visit Orlando but I think Ocean Florida is more likely!
Think how much grovelling he's had to do for this! Honestly, just work hard and pay for your trip and enjoy it!

They've not been approached to do this as his name just isn't big enough, although his ego is, they never finish a bloody vlog series!

Reactions: 5
I imagine they've at least had tickets gifted to them. I wonder how many times del is going to mention #PTSD in discussions with parks and other organisations thats of his benefit. Lets be honest he hasn't really got a massive following to make media accreditation worthwhile. Best case scenario for a laugh is a month long hurricane to ruin their trip

Reactions: 3
Seen and learned a lot of interesting stuff on this thread about the whole relationship between a number of the vloggers.

I might have missed it somewhere in the 32 pages but has anyone mebribed Katy and Sean who featured on the pre-travel day, travel day, and various trip vlogs around 2018? Not that long after they were published, Sean’s face was scrubbed from the video thumbnails and there was some comment on social about him being gone.

Somehow around the same time I discovered that Sean had his own YouTube channel - much smaller than GB - but some of his videos were from the same trip. May have been on that channel or elsewhere (can’t remember) but he also had a Twitter account. A look on it, and there’s a pic of Del getting a commendation / award at some work ceremony. Let’s just say he was a member of the emergency services and was dressed in black trousers, white shirt, and black jacket. Not going to say explicitly as I’m not sure if there’s any rules against blurting it fully… but it doesn’t take a lot of working out what he did for a living.

So there’s the answer to the numerous questions about his job. No idea if he still does it but hope that relieves some curiosity. I just wish I could remember the name of Sean’s channel and Twitter handle! Something like DJ Ice…

• Wow
By the way, “mebribed” in my post above was meant to say mentioned - somehow my phone changed it. Been bugging me how I couldn’t go back and edit once the post was in 😖

The fact del could have any legal authority is concerning, considering how he acts also.

How many days annual does he get? But then again I can see him playing the sickness card being as he likes to mention his issues so often.

It may very well be that he’s retired from that job - happens a fair bit (or at least it used to) for those with long service when they get to a certain age. And the pension that goes with it has always been very favourable…. but not enough to buy houses and fund numerous lengthy trips abroad.

Reading back about PTSD, him being attacked when intervening in a domestic situation, it makes sense when you know what he did for a living.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.