Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic, but last week when in Orlando I went on the star flyer, the scene of Del's famous video which i thought was over the top acting.

I went on it and thought it was tame and couldn't honestly see what the fuss about. Needs to man up that lad
my 6 year old went on it and didn't bat an eyelid completely over the top and fake

Reactions: 1
my 6 year old went on it and didn't bat an eyelid completely over the top and fake
the guy is an absolute grade A weapon…

also did they just give up on the Barbados vlogs? Day 2 was as far as it got from memory…nothing for a month on that, but some random Harry Potter quiz.

do they ever see anything through to the end?

i guess claiming to be vloggers whilst not putting any material on your channel is ‘what makes you happy’

Reactions: 5
From his video i was expecting it to be like some form of g force test NASA astronauts go through whilst also dealing with height.

Content does seem to have dried up, which means we are only around the corner from a vid with sad piano music saying how hard things are

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the guy is an absolute grade A weapon…

also did they just give up on the Barbados vlogs? Day 2 was as far as it got from memory…nothing for a month on that, but some random Harry Potter quiz.

do they ever see anything through to the end?

i guess claiming to be vloggers whilst not putting any material on your channel is ‘what makes you happy’
I don't think they have ever completed a vlog series ever

• Haha
Reactions: 4
not even their florida series. they do the travel day for the views, one or two more then give up. I dont understand why they are so popular.
I don’t understand why ANY of these self obsessed, Disney vlogger tit bricks are so popular!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why ANY of these self obsessed, Disney vlogger tit bricks are so popular!
Some are better than others.

I met RixFlix when visiting just over a week ago and he was a nice guy in person and had a good chat. I didn't get the impression hes up himself, fake, or creating a character like a lot of the others do, but he has less of a worry because of his position in life. A lot of these vloggers are fairly young and looking to get as much out of it as they can, where as RixFlix has a stable home environment anyway so financially its more of a hobby.

Reactions: 3
Some are better than others.

I met RixFlix when visiting just over a week ago and he was a nice guy in person and had a good chat. I didn't get the impression hes up himself, fake, or creating a character like a lot of the others do, but he has less of a worry because of his position in life. A lot of these vloggers are fairly young and looking to get as much out of it as they can, where as RixFlix has a stable home environment anyway so financially its more of a hobby.
i prefer the ones who do it as a hobby to be honest - they are alot less try hard And it feels so much genuine than the ones who do EVERYTHING for the views

Reactions: 2

Of course Del uses tea towels. Maybe he should tweet Virgin to see if they’ve got any gloves he can use next year

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder how many of those 61 likes are from prospect burglars.
I obviously don't wish any nastiness on anyone.... I've been through a robbery and it's soul destroying. But seriously, in this day and age of keeping your private and potentially dangerous-in-the-wrong-hands information secure, this is just really careless.

and it's clearly all part of the flex these disney vloggers (TM) like to promote... I find it incredible through.

1643103687981.png

Translation of their posts: We are coming, PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING!

With all their posts it shouldn't be too hard to find where they live. Even have told us about the nice expensive bikes they got to get fit with. Well, in theory it was to get fit, judging by their appearance.

Translation of their posts: We are coming, PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING!

With all their posts it shouldn't be too hard to find where they live. Even have told us about the nice expensive bikes they got to get fit with. Well, in theory it was to get fit, judging by their appearance.
oh god i never thought about it like that... do you mean they're sort of subconsciously prepping places and people to make sure they've got pressies and things in ready for them? and here's the dates you need to be aware of?

if that's not what you mean, i actually really like this new theory... if it is wat you thing, GREAT THEORY!

oh god i never thought about it like that... do you mean they're sort of subconsciously prepping places and people to make sure they've got pressies and things in ready for them? and here's the dates you need to be aware of?

if that's not what you mean, i actually really like this new theory... if it is wat you thing, GREAT THEORY!
dunno why anyone would bother giving them anything. Their vlogs series never get finished…

This is 100% of what i mean. I imagine they are hoping they crop up on the radars of the parks in particular, in a hope they can get some sort of media hosting/free ticket gig. It wouldn't surprise me if they start whoring out Virgin if they haven't already, in the hope of getting upgrades.

This is 100% of what i mean. I imagine they are hoping they crop up on the radars of the parks in particular, in a hope they can get some sort of media hosting/free ticket gig. It wouldn't surprise me if they start whoring out Virgin if they haven't already, in the hope of getting upgrades.
didn’t they get an upgrade to premium economy coming home on their Barbados trip?

Sooooo the bloke who is terrified of heights is now publicly serenading the Orlando drop tower on socials. We can all look forward to another video of him pretending to be scared and screaming at the top of his lungs.
Disclaimer. It will no doubt be in the name of charity and not used to promote his channel in any way.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.