Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
Ok, so I’ve taken this to the experts!
Been at a friends 40th birthday party, where there were a huge table of nurses who work in Sexual Health.
General consensus amongst those who look at winkies all day is…..

Finger 👉

• Haha
Reactions: 51

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Deffo a dick. You’d be wounded if your penis looked like that and it was doing the rounds with people debating whether it’s a finger or dick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50

eppingforestbambi

VIP Member
Been reading but first time to comment 👋🏻.
He left his wife and new baby for Geri, speaks volumes about the kind of person he is. I mean of course it may have been a mistake relationship but to actually walk out? What did geri expect, that she’d be his everything forever?
I’m just reading about their history now… and honestly she deserves everything she gets. If you pursue a married man with a newborn child, what do you expect? The type of man that will leave his wife in that way is not going to change.

Geri is an utter disappointment of a person. She used to be rebellious and fun and sexy…. Now she’s she’s like a Stepford wife in her white outfits. Her charisma is gone.

HeyBabes

VIP Member
I’ve tried googling it, can’t find it anywhere. What do men think we’re going to do with dick pics? Print it out, roll it up and stick it in there?

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
If those messages are true, whilst they are not sensational in content, they show he was fishing for an affair, with the woman not really participating much. These are the benign ones I think, but Geri’s happy ever after looks lame now. She will stick with him but her banal utterances, never without credibility, will just look daft. Bet his ex, the one who got dumped, is sniggering to herself.

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
It’s the repeated asking of what colour and type of clothing she’s wearing for me, Geri’s insistence on wearing white must really grate on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Really shows you how powerful red bull are that the messages have been wiped from the internet so quickly
They’re still on Twitter if you search. I’ll bet they’re on Tik Tok but I’ve not looked. This is a huge PR issue for him now and even if they manage to remove most of the WhatsApp screenshots, people have seen them and they were sent to a number of high profile people too. Geri should start wearing all black from now on in mourning for her Lady of the manor act. I bet his ex wife is having an absolute ball tonight 🥂.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
How is all this going to work in practice? he either sent a dick pic or he didn't. What could his 'strenuous defence' be?:

-She asked for it - they can clearly check messages to work that out
-Someone took my phone - highly unlikely and how would they know the passcode
-That's not my penis - drop your trousers and show us
If this was a Christian Horner thread, "That's not my penis!" would HAVE to be a thread title. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Can you imagine having to do the media over this weekend knowing every journo in the room has seen your dick :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Haha
  • Sick

Spid

VIP Member
I think she hasn’t been following Mel B for quite a while (and vice versa) but the Beckhams are a new one. I don’t really care but part me is also just so nosey and I’d love to know what was all being said behind the scenes 🤣
Since Mel B revealed that they slept with each other during the band's time. Mel said Geri got annoyed because it ruined her new lady of the manor image

• Haha

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Do we have to wait till it’s a new thread before we can put a poll up?

1- Dick
2- Finger
3- Ye Olde Oak hot dog sausage after ketchup sucked off

• Haha
  • Sick

Asterix

Not caught up yet but I'm howling. Imagine being Mr alleged SexPest and the whole internet going "but is that even a dick tho?"
🥀

• Haha
  • Heart

Serene Serena

VIP Member
With visible spanx
Do Spanx come in xxxxxxxxxxxxs? Because Geri is absolutely tiny.

I think she'll start introducing colour slowly, a pair of turquoise earrings, then a lime green scarf, followed by neon pink gloves and a yellow bobble hat, until she goes full on Su Pollard by the end of next week.

• Haha

StewPots

VIP Member
Couldn’t happen to a nicer pair of unbearably smug twats tbh. Both getting the Karma that’s due.

He’ll NEVER live this down. Wonder if Martin Brundle was copied in to the emails 🤣 I’m sure he properly hates CH.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
I’ve tried googling it, can’t find it anywhere. What do men think we’re going to do with dick pics? Print it out, roll it up and stick it in there?
I just went into X and a few posts down theres a link to the google drive. All 79 screenshots. Super easy to find and I don’t even use X.

The dick pic looks like an Ye Olde Oake hotdog. 🌭

• Haha
Reactions: 47

eppingforestbambi

VIP Member
The pictures of her constantly at F1 events and posing for photos with him when he was still married (and pregnant wife was at home) make me sick.

I don’t blame her for him cheating now… she’s a victim… but I have zero sympathy. You have a fling with a married man… eventually the same will be done to you. Its called Karma.

Ps so glad to see his own parents didn’t even come to their wedding, out of support for his ex wife. And Geri in the virginal lace wedding dress is a laugh. Who is this person? She just plays characters. So inauthentic!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

youRjokingHunz

Chatty Member
That’s a Dick that’s worked hard it’s whole life .. he’s worn it down to a nubbin..

the whole world has seen it .. no wonder Geri is “fragile”
Fragile with embarrassment 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46