Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I haven’t seen all the messages, and no knob/finger pic, but looking at them it seems like the woman is trying to deflect him, the not turning on video when he wants, the turning the convo around to the mundane like weather/work. The reference to his wife not liking it. But still he persists. He was harassing her. A lot of women, me included, have been put in uncomfortable positions in a professional settings, where you want to scream fuck off to an oily chancer, but because of their position relative to yours, you smile weakly and try and get yourself out of the situation with minimal damage to your career. The guy is a sleaze. Geri thought he was her Prince Charming, but their Disney World is as fake as the Girl Power world. The guy is a snake, and it will be interesting to see Geri’s next move. Will she stay or go?

• Heart
Reactions: 57

FunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
I will never stop feeling sad that such a kickass bad bitch as Ginger Spice could turn in to such an uptight, conservative, prissy old bore. Gutted.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lovenews

Chatty Member
Imagine your husband was the 2024 version of 'do you see a black and blue dress or a white and gold dress'... kick him to the kerb.

• Haha

sparklemotion

My thoughts (that no one asked for 😂 )
1. It's his cock, freshly lubed and wanked (sorry, vom everywhere I know)
2. Geri doesn't care she just wants it to go away, she will never leave that life or the F1 thing which is very much having a moment, She wants to stay but also not look too pathetic, good luck with that.
3. Oh to be in his ex partners Friday night wine gang!!!
4. There seemed to an underlying threat in his messages that the woman in person should just leave if she was uncomfortable, fair balls to her she said she wouldn't go unless she was told to. This wasn't innocent banter, she knew what the cost of making an issue out of it would have been.
5. Anyone who has seen Drive to survive knows he is a manipulative, undermining, gaslighting shit head.
6. Red Bull are pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Geri Halliwell #2 once she was famous for being a singer - now she’s just married to a sleaze with a dick that looks like a finger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

pinkrobot

VIP Member
CH - what colour did you go for?
Woman - Fuchsia pink
CH - nice and...?

Like a dagger through Geri's heart...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

House of Tea

VIP Member
His ex partner (she wasn’t his wife, Geri is his first wife) has waited a long time for this. I hope she is relishing every single moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

YeahBrackie

I keep going back and forth between a cock and a finger (oooo, matron!) One things for sure, I've spent more time looking at it than I'd care to admit 😂
Grandma-Finds-The-Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Asshats

I’m team knob. I’ve had the very great misfortune of encountering one just like it. It was deeply disappointing, let me tell you.

• Haha
  • Sad

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
If it is his knob then I’m not sure why he was so proudly showing it off, I can only imagine how devastated he will be if it is his knob and people are having to debate over whether it’s a knob or finger.

• Haha

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
The thread has turned into one of those epic, unhinged Tattle threads, like the Stormzy is 72 years old one, I love it.

Totally lost it when someone thought it might be a thumb, what a plot twist!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart