Geri Halliwell #3 Winkie or pinkie? Place your bets ‘Poor’ Geri deserves everything she gets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geri will never kick him to the curb ( excuse the pun )
She likes the lifestyle too much sadly.
Unless she meets an even richer man perhaps? She loves being lady of the manor and appears to have forgiven Fingerdick for shagging the help. Silly woman, there’s more to life than unlimited funds.

I think it's easy to forget how much of a bubble they live in. I saw one clip of Drive to Survive (which was enough for me) and it was clear how utterly consuming F1 is to everyone involved. Really gossipy and strange. I can't see how either Geri or FD have any real perspective on life. To them they are both massive fish in a small pond.

Reactions: 2
If he loses his job, I think he will be unpleasant to live with. He is used to a certain level of deference and feeling important. He would just be Ginger’s spouse.

Reactions: 11

Still rumbling behind the scenes.
Fits with horners character of finding any loop hole to bring down his opponent.
he’s a prick who should have let it lie for his sake as much as hers.
---
Unless she meets an even richer man perhaps? She loves being lady of the manor and appears to have forgiven Fingerdick for shagging the help. Silly woman, there’s more to life than unlimited funds.
Can you imagine what an arse he would be in a divorce?

Reactions: 7
Everytime I see finger dick on drive to survive or the race weekends he just gives me the total creeps. He is such an ego maniac. How Geri can put up with him even for all that money astounds me.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Looking good! The Spice Girl, 50, looked sensational as ever as she slipped into a trademark white ensemble while kicking back with her hunky beau, 49, on Wednesday
Wonder who the source was for the article 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2