Georgie Stevenson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even wore the same clothes (like exact same jumpers), did the same hormone type stuff like acupuncture and spouted the same crap about foods and whatever. I’m pretty sure I have some receipts from GG, I’ll try dig them up!

May 2017

View attachment 595995

View attachment 595997

October 2017

View attachment 595996

November 2017

View attachment 595999

View attachment 596000
Yes!! Excellent receipts, the tropeaka powders does it for me. It was all such a rip
Off.

Yes!! Excellent receipts, the tropeaka powders does it for me. It was all such a rip
Off.
Thank you 🙏 I think it’s funny now she pretends to not know who Sarah is and follows Saltys Day as in 2017/2018 when she started picking up traction every man and their dog was saying how similar to Sarah she was 👀 not a co winky dink Georgia/e

Hahaha just found these. Yes she doesn’t know Sarah right.

CCDB1642-67B4-4B88-A3A8-E26B53F58560.png
43032E7E-33D2-46EC-BFFE-D9E9ADE4483C.png
44306217-69A9-4B00-9D35-406B375FFD3E.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Watching the new vlog- tims birthday he wants coffee she says NO I WONT SLEEP ... let the man get his own coffee then? She talks to him like he's a toddler and i dunno how he puts up with that. Now his birthday is shopping and a bunch of womens clothing store/warehouse youtube things lol why not just let him stay home and play golf and eat kfc.

AND IF I HEAR BUMP ONE MORE TIME

Reactions: 4
Major props to her in the new video talking about the issues that can come up in pregnancy.

Also for eating hot chips and a toasted sandwich. Sarah would neverrrr

"I keep going to the worst case scenario because I've experienced worse case" okay I hope that teaches you why people who have experienced awful situations can't just think positively and intuitively.

Im all for her discussing the downsides to pregnancy etc but the fact she immediately talks about intuition the second she knows 🙄 just feel your feelings and stop with the tit.

AND FOR THE LOVE IF GOD ITS BREAKFAST NOT BREAKFAS and is her favourite word bloody?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I 100% understand how scary and heart breaking it would have been for her to get that potentially bad news about the baby. But the way she reacted was a bit the kettle calling the pot black!
To go on that no one on Instagram shows the hard sides of pregnancy and that everyone’s pregnancy always looks perfect... does she not do the same but with her life?
I know she does the odd ‘I’m being real with you’ but far out she flaunts her life so damn much and makes her life look perfect to the outsider. Now when something isn’t going perfect for her, she has a big cry that everyone makes it look so easy.

She’s also just posted some outfit try on stories of the new stax range and you can see her actually push her belly out to make it look bigger. Girl needs to calm down! She’s only 14 weeks. She’s got a lot of growing to do and her bump will come.

Reactions: 7
I 100% understand how scary and heart breaking it would have been for her to get that potentially bad news about the baby. But the way she reacted was a bit the kettle calling the pot black!
To go on that no one on Instagram shows the hard sides of pregnancy and that everyone’s pregnancy always looks perfect... does she not do the same but with her life?
I know she does the odd ‘I’m being real with you’ but far out she flaunts her life so damn much and makes her life look perfect to the outsider. Now when something isn’t going perfect for her, she has a big cry that everyone makes it look so easy.

She’s also just posted some outfit try on stories of the new stax range and you can see her actually push her belly out to make it look bigger. Girl needs to calm down! She’s only 14 weeks. She’s got a lot of growing to do and her bump will come.
She did this on her stories. Like pushed it out then sucked it in? Very odd behaviour...
81420D3F-32D8-4FBB-AF87-655E5A93F16E.png
1D03426D-97BD-4F11-A9B6-120021930256.png

Thank you for this thread!!

I’ll go back and read all the comments properly.

but for now, seriously, HOW did she become a practicing lawyer? Has she listened to how she talks? She says Also how does one go so far and still says “Tim and me”?!

I also don’t believe she took the opportunity to do influencing full time when she got made redundant from her job (or the contract ended or whatever). I know that whilst she was lawyering she was taking in 6 figures from her influencing, which would have been tons more than her own job. 100% she wanted to peruse influencing but just didn’t want to say it in such words.

I’m happy for people to do what they want, but own it!

• Heart
Maybe the extra bump is just the first time she isn't sucking in and has finally just relaxed 🤣🤣

but for now, seriously, HOW did she become a practicing lawyer? Has she listened to how she talks? She says Also how does one go so far and still says “Tim and me”?!

I also don’t believe she took the opportunity to do influencing full time when she got made redundant from her job (or the contract ended or whatever). I know that whilst she was lawyering she was taking in 6 figures from her influencing, which would have been tons more than her own job. 100% she wanted to peruse influencing but just didn’t want to say it in such words.

I’m so happy so many have come and had their say! I was hoping it wouldn’t gather cobwebs haha. I remember her saying that she was starting the Grad role early 2017... those roles don’t just get made redundant. I wish she was just honest and said this was more her passion and not assume people are dumb.

Reactions: 5
I've been waiting for this thread for a long time haha. She isn't the worst influencer out, and I actually don't mind her content occasionally but quickly get sick of how she talks (which isn't her fault and I respect that but it still annoys me).

I think in regards to her pregnancy she definitely went about it better than most influencers but it annoys me how much she says she was told she was "infertile" to pretty quickly having two pregnancies. And then putting the miscarriage down to divine timing and manifesting???

Which brings me to my most embarrassing GS related rant. I was feeling pretty low after being unemployed for almost a year despite graduating from a field that's not been impacted by covid. Im a very science based person and understand how "manifesting" works from a science stand point but prefer the "explanation" from the subtle art of not giving a duck. Anyway, I got a bit carried away and was really trying to manifest a job offer for myself and because it wasn't happening I felt like I was failing or not trying hard enough or didn't actually want it? All because of her content. Now I take responsibility that it was partly my mental health but also her constant bragging about her success didn't help. Almost even signed up to her course - i was at rock bottom haha. She really doesn't comprehend how privileged she is. I understand her parents didn't hand her a bunch of cash or whatever but that doesn't mean she doesn't have privilege. Combined with a bit of luck which also doesn't mean she doesn't work hard but mate your company wouldn't make so much if you didn't start as a toxic fitness influencer.
In my opinion, privilege, privilege privilege. Even if her parents don’t hand her a wad of cash, she is still privileged. And you’re insightful for viewing everything you’ve said - hope u go easy on yourself ma friend!

As a Brisbane solicitor with imperfect spelling and grammar (albeit, much, MUCH better than georgie’s LOL) I really don’t think you necessarily need to be able to spell/understand grammar to get through a law degree... I don’t doubt she got the credentials - but at the same time, glad she doesn’t use them lel

Last edited:
I remember her saying in a video about her law degree that she isn’t naturally smart and it didn’t come easy for her (pretty obvious). But it seemed she worked really hard back then and I was impressed she admitted that. But nowadays I don’t see that so much

@bbbridget and @Kimmmyberley - I do apologise and you are right! She did say it didn’t come easy, and as someone with ADHD I should really know better! Getting my degree didn’t come easy either!
That’s the one thing I do respect is that she does seem to work hard. Though all the getaways, beauty appointments and sponsors probably make it a bit easier for her to work hard during her 3 day work week.

As a Brisbane solicitor with imperfect spelling and grammar (albeit, much, MUCH better than georgie’s LOL) I really don’t think you necessarily need to be able to spell/understand grammar to get through a law degree... I don’t doubt she got the credentials - but at the same time, glad she doesn’t use them lel
agree 😂 I work with deceased estates in my job and deal with law firms on a daily basis and some of their writing skills are shocking. Reminds me of how doctors always seem to have bad handwriting 😂

• Haha
agree 😂 I work with deceased estates in my job and deal with law firms on a daily basis and some of their writing skills are shocking. Reminds me of how doctors always seem to have bad handwriting 😂
Hand up for another in law 👀 (but not a solicitor, I’m in shared services). People are more so “book smart” as in they can retain a lot of information and can grasp the understanding of the law. But all I could imagine was her speaking in Court or something with her tone and way of speaking. Wouldn’t really convey confidence for a client!

Eugh she has that batshit woman on her podcast again. Last time she blamed pcos etc on not being feminine enough and now its feminism emasculating men 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 2
So she's no longer Gymshark Ambassador and bam, here's new amazing activewear. She's really struggling not to mention GS whilst describing new stuff she's wearing.

Dunno, I have mixed feelings about her. Especially all breast implants illness drama. I mean, she said that she stopped taking her thyroid meds on her own, that she has PSOC and she pretty much self diagnosed herself. And getting implants in Thailand as a 19 year old, I mean what were you thinking? You need to invest in implants and not put everything in your body. My implants are made in Germany and have their own passport for the love of god.

How come she never thought that her poor health is due all the powder tit she takes daily from her own brand? So similar to Sarah. You can't manifest and meditate to fix everything.

Reactions: 8