Georgie Stevenson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's no longer Gymshark Ambassador and bam, here's new amazing activewear. She's really struggling not to mention GS whilst describing new stuff she's wearing.

Dunno, I have mixed feelings about her. Especially all breast implants illness drama. I mean, she said that she stopped taking her thyroid meds on her own, that she has PSOC and she pretty much self diagnosed herself. And getting implants in Thailand as a 19 year old, I mean what were you thinking? You need to invest in implants and not put everything in your body. My implants are made in Germany and have their own passport for the love of god.

How come she never thought that her poor health is due all the powder tit she takes daily from her own brand? So similar to Sarah. You can't manifest and meditate to fix everything.
Do we know why she’s no longer with GS?

Ahhh 😂 yes this kills me. Is it an act?! How tf did she complete a law degree and still talks like the classic “blonde bimbo” stereotype.
I remember seeing in one of her videos or on Instagram she said she had a speech impediment when she was younger and went to Speech and Language therapy for years!

Reactions: 4
Literally the dumbest influenza I have ever seen.
Here’s a list off the top of my head

- when she had cold sores she was touchingthem and then touching items in her house 🤮 no wonder tim has them too

- cant spell for tit

- has the most annoying voice I’ve ever listened to

- lives in palm beach on the Gold Coast and flashes her car around as if palm beach doesn’t have the most derros living there😂

• Haha
I hate to say it, but I wonder is it because she fell pregnant? I don’t follow gym shark but I know when I see their athletes they seem fit and ripped.
I follow another fitness influencer and she wore gym shark all throughout her pregnancy and postpartum so I doubt it was ‘because’ she’s pregnant

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What’s more annoying than Georgie’s normal voice? Georgie talking for an ad... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I follow another fitness influencer and she wore gym shark all throughout her pregnancy and postpartum so I doubt it was ‘because’ she’s pregnant
Agreed, definitely not because she is pregnant. She has gone from promoting gymshark to now stax. I’d say stax gave her a better deal or something similar…

Reactions: 3
That latest reel, yikes the stomach push out. I cant say I am awfully knowledgeable on pregnancy but I cant imagine her stomach looking that round so early

I hate to say it, but I wonder is it because she fell pregnant? I don’t follow gym shark but I know when I see their athletes they seem fit and ripped.
Georgia Richards is a GS ambassador (or she was i don't really watch) and she's a bigger girl, i gained so much respect for GS when they made her an ambassador for this reason.

I wouldn't mind the pregnancy stuff if she wasn't so intent on pushing her stomach out to look a lot further along than she is.

I’m never usually one to comment, I’m more of a lurker but I seriously am fed up with influencers and in particular Georgie. Don’t get me wrong, I am happy she finally fell pregnant and is genuinely happy but I just can’t anymore with this “manifesting” bullshit. Yeah it’s good to aim for the starts but it just doesn’t come as easier to people as it does for her. She uses it as an excuse to plug her R and C Project and I am sick to death of it.

Reactions: 13
I’m never usually one to comment, I’m more of a lurker but I seriously am fed up with influencers and in particular Georgie. Don’t get me wrong, I am happy she finally fell pregnant and is genuinely happy but I just can’t anymore with this “manifesting” bullshit. Yeah it’s good to aim for the starts but it just doesn’t come as easier to people as it does for her. She uses it as an excuse to plug her R and C Project and I am sick to death of it.
Agreed 100%. It’s great to work hard for what you have. But it’s wrong to say it has been ‘manifested’ it when it’s actually the product of hard work. It’s bullshit to say something like a pregnancy has been manifested - it’s a slap in the face for the people struggling with infertility, like saying they don’t want it enough otherwise they could manifest it too.

Reactions: 9
What’s worse is that manifesting doesn’t just come to anyone… you have to pay her for her course to REALLY learn how to manifest properly 🤔🤔🤔🤔 only then do you get the two properties, the super successful business, the fancy cars, designer items AND the baby you’ve always hoped for…

Sounds legit

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I have never bought anything from Naked Harvest but the prices sound absolutely crazy to me? $80 reduced from $106 for a couple of tea sachets, a strainer and an ugly mug.

Reactions: 3