Georgie Stevenson #2 Georgie Porgie pudding & pie, kiss your six hundred dollars goodbye

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Tim? Why he not looking after ivy I'm actually shocked Georgia is look after her child for once.. why doesn't she take her to the zoo, or wild life park, or do something fun other than ice blocks and baby chino.

Reactions: 6
Where is Tim? Why he not looking after ivy I'm actually shocked Georgia is look after her child for once.. why doesn't she take her to the zoo, or wild life park, or do something fun other than ice blocks and baby chino.
Tim’s away for the weekend. I think she doesn’t like to do that stuff without Tim. Probably because she doesn’t know how to handle Ivy on her own.

Reactions: 6
Tim’s away for the weekend. I think she doesn’t like to do that stuff without Tim. Probably because she doesn’t know how to handle Ivy on her own.
She wouldn’t know what Ivy likes and she sure as tit wouldn’t be able to handle if she had a meltdown. She would just leave and say she was in a foul mood. But in reality she’s a toddler and meltdowns happen

Reactions: 4
Think of all the me time she’s going have when Tim gets home! Can’t she just spend one day with her child alone?

Reactions: 7
Think of all the me time she’s going have when Tim gets home! Can’t she just spend one day with her child alone?
She didn’t have a child just to spend time with her. Gosh didn’t you know, she needs her me time. It’s the most important thing to her. She had a child for Tim could look after her

She’s going to go away for a night or two to ‘fill up her cup’. Poor Ivy having to be looked after Tim’s wife.

She’s going to go away for a night or two to ‘fill up her cup’. Poor Ivy having to be looked after Tim’s wife.
Oh 100%!!! Byron Bay trip to an expensive hotel but make it work related for the “poddy” so she can claim it back on tax.

Why she always so puffy and bloated looking?
Are you having fun babysitting this week Georgie. Bet she can’t wait for it to be over. Not a maternal bone in her body.

View attachment 2911932
We all called it, as soon as Tim’s back she’s off for a weekend away 🙄
She is a pathetic lazy human. I genuinely feel sorry for Ivy. Her mother doesn’t have any bond with her and that’s just sad. Her mother lives in the same house (barely) and doesn’t bother with her. It’s so sad for her. Tim seems very involved and thank god for that that man needs the breaks he gets

Reactions: 5